Thursday, April 10, 2008

DIRTY WORDS and DIRTY TALK

So, "Dirty Talk." When C. was in custody for a month and a half I wrote him every day, and you know? We learned a lot about each other that we might not have any other way. Can you imagine a lot of what we wrote about had to do with sex? Well yes I guess you might think a TAD :P

One of the things that came up was Dirty Talk. When I was writing the erotica fantasy stories and sending them to him I came across a couple of phrases and words that for some reason tripped my trigger all of a sudden, and I decided to share them with him. Take "Cock" for example. I like that word, I like to write it and I like to read it. I told him it might be nice if I could say it out loud to him or him to me during a down and dirty session. That and "Fuck." I guess it's just so dirty and bad-girl that it just makes things . . . I don't know, but he liked it too.

So. I get to Mexico and we get a chance to try out some new stuff you know?

Oh dear.

The moment "Cock" came out of his mouth, sounding so foreign and goofy, it just flopped. I could almost SEE the word fall and flop around on the floor and visualize myself just standing there, and a big grin of immaturity starting to spread across my face as I began to laugh. A lot of men don't do well when you laugh at them when they're trying to be hot. I guess I wouldn't do to well either but at least he let me explain my way out. The bad part is that he didn't REALLY get it, and now it's stuck in his head, and whenever he tries to be particularly suave, he drops the "cock" bomb on me.

I guess all those letters I wrote must have really stuck, and that's nice, but damn, he's gotta stop sayin it. I wonder what the deal is though? I still like to see the word and read it or write it - but I don't want to say it and I don't want to hear it. What IS that? What in my brain says "OH YEAH!" to a word visually but NOT audibly? Is that the goofiest thing you've ever heard?

What's the stumbling block I wonder? Maybe it's like some of my more dirty and involved fantasy's. I like to get off to them, but afterwards when I come down from the high, I realize that I'd never actually DO them, sometimes - afterwards - it surprises me that I could even come up with that shit, and think it's hot. Ah well.

So? Anybody? Any words that you like to read but not say? Or maybe you like to hear someone say but just not yourself?

14 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

I don't know Horgirl...the word cock just makes me giggle whether I'm reading it, saying it (which is rare), or hearing it. So does the word bosom. LOLOLOL I don't know...I'll think on it some more and see if I have trigger words...

XOXO

jenny said...

Being deaf, I don't really have any words that turn me on.. It's all about the action for me.. But Hubby likes it when I talk dirty and that was hard for me to do at first. Felt really corny when I said something like "Do ya like that pussy?" Or whatever! But after nearly 11 years together, it has come easier to me now and it doesn't always have to have dirty words for Hubby to get turned on.. Sometimes, all I have to do is whisper "What do you want to do to me?" in his ears and next thing I know, we're going at it!

Cock does make me laugh though.. oh and 'hot throbbing member' makes me giggle, too!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'm guessing cock "came out of his mouth" plenty of times while he was in the joint...

D-HOR said...

Sassy - Bosom - ahahahahhahhahahhahha I so cannot handle that word ahahahahhahahahaha :P You're so right on that one! How about "Heaving bosoms" (ahahhahahhahhahah) oh, oh dear, oh no.

Jenny - Oh gawd I'm s immature! I'm laughing my but off at you gals comments. "Do ya like that pussy?" ( EEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!) So, it does come easier with time though? Well that's at least good to know. LOL though, if I say "What do you want to do to me?" To C. He always comes back with "What do you WANT me to do to you?" He's not a good dirty talker either.

Ok and "Throbbing" (BWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHH) :)

Dyck - That's not funny.
Now, if you would have said that about ME in Mexico. . .

Ms Anonymous said...

Hey lady thank gawd you came back. I thought you had been kidnapped or something.

Anonymous said...

Weird: I love reading dirty talk in English and don't think I would have any trouble at all saying cock, dick, fuck and what have you to my Flemish husband. But not to a native speaker because I'm scared I'd get it all wrong (and I don't sleep with anyone but hubby, but you get the point). I would NOT want my husband to dirty talk in English, because I would be distracted by accent and grammar. Yes, I'm that onboxious. A native English speaker would be just fine though.
But now the real kicker: I HATE dirty talk in Dutch. It sounds retared and absolutely dirty in a bad way, no matter who says it.
So basically, I need to get a native English to talk dirty to me while hubby and I get it on.

Anonymous said...

Weird: I love reading dirty talk in English and don't think I would have any trouble at all saying cock, dick, fuck and what have you to my Flemish husband. But not to a native speaker because I'm scared I'd get it all wrong (and I don't sleep with anyone but hubby, but you get the point). I would NOT want my husband to dirty talk in English, because I would be distracted by accent and grammar. Yes, I'm that onboxious. A native English speaker would be just fine though.
But now the real kicker: I HATE dirty talk in Dutch. It sounds retared and absolutely dirty in a bad way, no matter who says it.
So basically, I need to get a native English to talk dirty to me while hubby and I get it on.

She's like the wind said...

OMG sorry I haven't been over to see you for ages, such a shame about C, you'll be back together before you know it and it'll all seem like a bad dream. As for the dirty talk/words maybe I'll get around to it one day!! love and hugs xx

formally; selfemployedmum

Krissie said...

OMG, I was just about to write what Bel said, how I don't think English would be a problem but I could never bring myself to saying it in Croatian.

Effortlessly Average said...

Well I dunno about which words I like to read or say, but I can't even think the word "pork" without giggling. heh.

Effortlessly Average said...

oh, btw, you never did contact me Horgirl, but it seems you made it to Mexico anyway. Hope I didn't drop the ball on that one. What happens now?

Effortlessly Average said...

nevermind this post; subscribing to comment this time.

Thor said...

I live in a crazy gray-area between loving and hating dirty talk. I guess it depends on the person saying it to me. And I always feel like I'm in a porno movie when I do it.

Meh, I stick to silence and moans.

Sparx said...

Oh gal, are you in Mexico still? You are sure missed out here.