I hope to see C. in the next week - hopefully no longer than 2 weeks, and so I've decided to give up my Sex Toys until then. Celibate AND no toys! AHHHHHHHH!!!! Is it Lent?? Can these count?? That's it, I'm giving up Dildo's for lent. Can I get an AMEN!?
Remember before when I mentioned that when I went a couple of weeks with NUTHIN after being sick and him being gone - and how my penocha got all super-virginal-tight again - and it pissed me off? (pissed me off because my rabbit was too big to USE damn it!)
Weelllllll I thought it'd be a nice thing to do for C. for when we see each other and rock the shit out of each others world. That, and he'll know that I haven't been hoe-in up while he's been gone.
And I was thinking, what should I bring along for our sex fest? I know I'll be bringing and extra amount of Astroglide, a load of condoms and.... well hell I don't know. For some reason I don't think we're going to need anything to "spice it up" I figure he's got enough hot pepper built up in that little Mexican body to set water on fire, so I'm not really worried about that.
But I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Condoms - check
Astroglide - check
Tight Puu-Tang - check
What the hell am I missing here? There's something isn't there? Suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
The way you're talking makes it sound like there won't be glass between you. Is that right? You're actually going to be able to hug him and squeeze him and kiss him and lick him and....????
I think you got everything covered.. was going to suggest lingerie but why bother-- it won't stay on very long! :o)
Jenny - OH YEAH!!! That's part of it! I've went out and bought some new stuff already but I'm gonna want more. And a camera....
But yes!!! Hopefully in the next two weeks I'll be able to fly to Mexico and see him!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEE! good for you, girl!
Lingerie - check.
Chocolate. To celebrate.
Good alcohol, if you feel like it.
and of course some of his clothes, something to remember you by, some pictures, etc etc. After all the poor guy IS "away from home" now!
:hugs:
Listen, I'm thinking it's probably a good thing you can't fit a rabbit up your hoo haw anymore.
Not only because most rabbits are way bigger than a penis, but because I'm pretty sure it would scare the shit out of the poor animal.
Then again, to each their own.
You might want to take a bottle of Scope. I think you know why.
So he's not in jail anymore? Yay!
I'm happy for you Hor. I bet you can't wait. Are you planning on finding a place to live while your there?
I have no further suggestions. Looks like you've got everything covered.
I just wanted to say that I am so excited for you that you will get to see him again soon!!!
If you're flying to Mexico does that mean your man is free? That is just splendid news. What happens now? Hope it's all good whatever it is. Have fun lady.
I've been gone for way too long. Jail? Mexico? What?
Sounds like you got everything you could possibly need for your plans!
But don't forget that passport! ;)
Oh YAY!! I'm so happy for you!! I'll bet you can hardly wait to get your hands on him :o) I don't blame you.
But staying celibate? Oh, you're made of stronger stuff than me!
:o) BJ
Post a Comment