Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okay, so not jumping off any bridges today (bi-polar much??), C. seems to think he'll be fine no matter what they do. He's a brave little beotch and manages to calm me down during our 10 minutes on the phone, I wonder if he's just brave for me because he knows I'm a pansy or if he's really that much of a trooper? Maybe I don't want to know.

I sure hope he gets shipped out today, I just want this to be over with. I've got a flight booked for the 26th through the 31st just in case it happens this tuesday OR next tuesday. (plus to fly out this thursday was going to be outrageous!! (easter) ) I can't WAIT to see him!! Well, I can wait for that, I just can't wait to know that he's SAFE, please God, safe.

Now, back to planning for what I'm going to wear......

OH OH!! And hahahahahha he doesn't want me to bring his personal "toy" with me for him because he's afraid his brother or brothers family will find it. HA!! I didn't want him to have it anyway but I was being polite. Anybody want a slightly used pocket pussy??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry honey... he'll be alright. Have a safe flight and Happy Easter to you both.