But ya gotta do whatcha gotta do sometimes.
Stupid love. :P
I'm not sure I'll show up much here, I won't lie, we'll just see how it goes - who knows? I'm gonna be at the MY OTHER PLACE though, so that's cool.
C yall round :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
ok, well I'm in - just wait and see I guess - see you at the 'other place'... always a bit worried when you start talking about 'other places' though...
C'mon.
As soon as you move in with your hubby, you'll have plenty of things to write about here.
Besides, we'll wanna know about kinky Mexican sex.
Sparx - AH !! You're so quick ! :)
Krissie - Ok so you know you're right but I can't get caught!!
I'm here :o) Thanks for the invite! I'll keep an eye on both blogs, as I totally understand not getting caught at this!
;o) BJ
Thanx Blogget ! :) And yeah :P you DO understand ! :)
I'm in like Flynn. Will see you here and at the other blog ;)
Please don't stay away to long..
Hey, how do I get my picture on here? lol
I just thought of this Lindy..
What if C. likes reading your new blog and he decides to go check out one of the blogs on your blog roll, say like sassy's... then he see's her blog roll and Danielle is a Hor catches his eye.. so he go's and checks that out! EEEEK!
Your gonna have to cover your tracks hunny. Be careful... xxx
Patti - that's why I'm private here now - if he clicks on HOR from Sassy's or anybody elses - as long as I'm not signed in as HOR on that computer (I've got two different google accounts now) he wouldn't be able to see it.
And the picture - I think it's the picture that we put on our google blog account??? (not exactly sure)
Ohhhhhhh.. ok phew! lol
Okay, I'll check it out.. maybe someone out there knows how to do it and will help me. :)
Post a Comment