Friday, September 5, 2008

A Times They Are A Changin

My new blog is a fledgling but it's up and ready to use and be seen. Like I said before, I've got to have something new, that C. can actually SEE and be aware of. :P

I've got more posts to add on, to make things make more sense to people that aren't familiar with me, but that will come. Basically though I cut and pasted a bunch of old posts from here about me & C. so people will have some background on us and not be like say WHAT?? all the time.

In the future I'll go on normally about Ghetto life and my insane family and C. and moving and work and laaa laaa dee da mexicans harrasing me at the laundry and me falling down and being a clutz, my peice of shit car or cats -ECT.

You guys, I've become quite attatched to some of you, hell a lot of you, but I'd like you to know that if you don't want to read the new stuff I start putting out there or don't want to link me or get bored with me - I understand. Like for real, this blog and my new one sort of have a gigantic elephant in the room that will be quite different.

I have so much MORE I can talk about now but there's that one thing.... oh yes SEEEXXXXXXXX that I won't be. C. is a beautiful man and feels that things like sex should be kept between two people. Yeeeeaaah, obviously I'm a tad different, and even if I never posted about US, it would still freak him out that I'm talking like a dirty dirty hor. He just wouldn't get it, and I love him enough to give it up and lock it down.

I'm going to leave this post up for a week or so and then I'm going to set this blog to private. Any of you regulars that I know just e-mail me when I do it and I'll be more than happy to let you in but for the sake of C. and I and our relationship it's gotta go underground.

My GAWD can I BE any more dramatic??? Shit !

So anyways that's that for now, I'm still going to come and visit my regulars and the people on my link list (I DO have a favorites bar thank goodness) so nothing like that will change.

OH !! And you guys? For real um... could you call me Lindy on my other blog? I KNOW that's SO NOT as much fun as hor, but how the hell would I EXPLAIN that to him? Like occaisionaly if you're playing and want to say "Listen here Mexican HOR" or something like that, that's funny and fine but otherwise, I'm just plain ole Lindy.

Hi.
Nice to meet you.

I hope to see some of you around in the future but if not, like I said, I understand and I'll see YOU on your blog. Except for you blog-less peeps but you know where I am (hi upstate!)

OH !! Here's the link !!! http://gringa-n-mexico.blogspot.com/

That would have been awesome to forget.
Ass.

11 comments:

jenny said...

So you'll be deleting this blog then? I left a comment on your new one so yes yes, keep me in the loop baby! I don't want to miss a thing!

Krissie said...

I guess we're done then. You're of no interest of mine unless you speak of sex.
Cuz I don't really care about you as a person.

Effortlessly Average said...

Well for crissake, another person I like to read going by the wayside. Here's hoping there's stories of vibrators and orgasms on the other one. heh

Sassy Blondie said...

Hey! If you go private with this one, you better make sure my email is all logged so that I have uninterrupted service! Got it??! ;)

Surely all of your loyal readers get that you aren't giving this one up? The Hor not talk about sex, vibrators, and C's bedroom moves? Come on...

XOXOXO

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Jenny - not deleting, just going Private :)

Krissie - I'll do my best to find a gay-man-sex-butt-finger-site for you to make up for it. It's the least I can do. :P !!

Effort - Hell, we'll see how it works out, maybe he'll have no interest in my writing or we'll work different shifts and he'll never see me write. Who knows but I'm taking my precautions. And thank you :)

Sassy - I imagine I'll have something to say here from time to time :p We'll have to come up with a secret code on the other site to let you guys know I have something over here. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sweetie, I don't have your email address anymore - lost it in my last computer crash. How do I reach out to you to grovel for admittance?

Jafro Smurf said...

Lindy

I have been enjoy reading your blog for the past year and a half. And would like to continue to do so. Please add this lurker to future posting from the "D-Hor". Thanks.

Jafro Smurf said...

Lindy

I have been enjoy reading your blog for the past year and a half. And would like to continue to do so. Please add this lurker to future posting from the "D-Hor". Thanks.

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Upsate - Hell the only way I keep anybody's e-mail is because outlook does it FOR me. :P I think I'll put it up on a post so everybody that wants to can give me a shout.


Jafro - and here I thought I knew all my regulars :) Sure thing, :)

Glitterstim said...

Totally understand that you have to keep it cool on the blog for C. That's why I have this pseudonym...can you imagine all the freaking out that would happen if some people saw my blog? Yow!

Sending you my email addy asap :o)

Thanks!
BJ

Unknown said...

I understand too Lindy, my husbands like C. very private.. I talk like a truck driver sometimes and he looks at me like woah! I didn't know you were a pig...lol
I am a sweetie to of course, so he's just tries to block out my nastiness.. bless him :)