Thursday, December 20, 2007

SASSY AND KRISSIE

I'm a bastard and never send out cards. For real I don't even send out Christmas Cards to my family. I tried to one year and actually had them filled out and in envelopes and everything but three years later they were still in my desk. I thought about sending them out THAT year but after going through them and realizing that half of them were out of date (people died, divorced, pets died) I figured that my self-drawn family caricature portraits just sort of wouldn't go over well any more. Nothing says Merry Christmas like seeing a caricature of your dead cat and beotch of an ex-wife.

BUT!! This year I've actually found a couple of gals that if I could have got my act together I sort of really would have liked to have sent cards to. And in FACT they actually sent ME cards. (because they're not deadbeats like me)

SO! Since it's way to late for my stuff to get to TX and Krowayshuh I've decided to follow suit on Krissies Birthday Card and keep em homemade. So here's to SASSY and KRISSIE
The superest of gals :)




THE FRONT





THE MIDDLE


AND THE BACK

Don't be shocked but I didn't "Paint" the back. I know, my skillz ARE super, but I wanted only the best for you :)

5 comments:

Krissie said...

The only thing that gives away the fact that you didn't paint the back side is the absence of "Hor Cards Inc". LOL

Have a wonderful Christmas yourself, Hor!
xoxoxoxox

Sassy Blondie said...

I'm all verklempt, Hor! I'm worried that the snail mail may not get your card to you by Christmas, which just pisses me off! And then of course I will never know how long it will take for Krissie to get hers! LOL

Merry Christmas! You're a super Hor!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

HOR!! No card for Dyckerson?? I hope Santa takes a wet nasty dump in your chimney!

KJ said...

I haven't been here in a long time. WASSUP?! Here's me with my own blogspot now.

Just wanted to say - if you ever do decide to get legit and send out Xmas cards, pre-printed CVS or Costco photo cards are the best. Make them online, put a cute little photo of yourlself on them with a cute little Ho Ho Ho crap, click order and go pick them up. Shove in envelope, seal, stamp - no creative individual messages needed.

I like your card better though.

Anonymous said...

try sending the threatening letter to the jesus, instead; he's just a baby right about now, and i find kids to be easily intimidated.

very easily intimidated.

happy baby jesus!