Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You Need To Write Erotica

C. asked me to write him a dirty letter a few weeks ago. (not a lot goin on for the boy in that dept. right now (thank god) ) It took me a bit to get up the gumption to do it and it was hard at first. A lot of "And then I sucked your ..." "And then we did it doggy..." You know, like pretty strait forward wham-bam-thank-you-mam. But then one day he asked me to write to him one of my true life fantasies. Hmmmmmmmm.

I don't know what it was about it but I think I somehow channeled the 289 dirty books that I've read over the years and all of the detail and vernacular that comes along with it. . . and WAH-LAH! It was the SHIT!! All of a sudden I was in this zone, and I was throwin out some deep down dirty shit in detail and loving every minute of it. I impressed myself, and I don't even know where some of this shit was coming from. I guess the brain holds a lot of stuff inside that we don't even realize is there.

Hey brain?? Would you mind releasing those three years of Spanish I took? Yeah that'd be nice. Get on it beotch. *kisses* Much love.

But you guys? The really crazy part that I didn't know happened or even sightly expected? Within the first paragraph of writing I started to feel a certain "stirring" in my nether regions. :P By the second page I was full on TURNED ON and by the end my poor little lady flower was beating in rhythm with my HEART BEAT and I was one wet hor. TMI? Too bad, this could be beneficial for some of you!

Gals if you're feeling in a slump (like I sure as hell was) in the sex dept. give it a try. It's not easy at first but seriously, give yourself a few changes to get into the groove of it. Think about a fantasy or even write down a favorite past experience, what ever floats your boat. I found that writing by hand or typing both work fine, but if you write it out by hand it takes a little longer, and is a good thing - think more fore-play time.

Be as wordy and as brave as you want - you don't have to share it with anyone. Write down all those dirty words that you might not feel comfortable with in real life. By the 5th time I wrote a "story" I was using phrases like "thick throbbing cock" and "slick wet pussy." EEEEEEE!!!!!! I've never been comfortable with "pussy." HAHAHAH it's actually even goofy for me to write it here, but when I'm writing by myself it comes out like nothing.

And another side benefit? I think by getting more comfortable with my sexuality (like that's possible right?) that I will be more open in bed to express what I want and need. I think I'm going to be more brave when C. and I are re-united. I'm sure it'll take a bit, just like the writing did, but a lot faster than it would have before. And also? I've become more comfortable with certain bedroom antics that I wasn't so much cool with before. (no, jeremy I don't mean ass-play) Writing about these things and sharing them with C. has been . . . liberating? Confidence building? I don't know really, but from his feed back (whoa baby papasita lik-ee) it's brought me to a new level of openness.

PLUS every time I'm done writing I am so insanely horny and READY-TO-GO that I have one hell of a great time with myself. I've been rockin my little world as of late.

Think you're frigid? Too old? Tired, not in the groove any more, what-have-you. Give it a try and give yourself a chance. You'll thank yourself. Need any help coming up with ideas (i'm full of scenarios- but I bet you are too.) :) or whatever - just ask the hor, I'm here to help.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! but at the last paragraph i had the narrator from that show "the reading rainbow" speaking the dialogue in my head. how f-ed up is that?! "now today children we are going to read something on "how big daddy likes it"" seriously where did that come from? haahahaha

jaime

Sgt said...

So are you posting the letter as an example format? :-P

D-HOR said...

Jaybird - Gewwwwwwwww ack. MAN I used to love that show! Like HUGE!! Why did they always have the most lame kids talking about the books they read though? They always talked so fake, I could tell it was lame and I was like 5. And where WERE those books? I never saw any of them. Okay. Ok.
Where DID you get that from? Ew. Ah well, that's why you're my BFF.

Sgt! Dirty boi ;) Those were personal (since when right?) but I might be able to come up with something. ;)

Sgt said...

Meh.. you know me. Too lazy to read.

I never really got turned on by written word (outside of maybe when I was 14/15).

I have mixed feelings about you sending it to C. I mean, do you really want him all turned on in a place called "the pokey"?!?!?

D-HOR said...

Sgt - Mexicans are only gay with their close friends. He won't have enough time to establish a good relationship in that place. *WHEW!!*

Glitterstim said...

Erotica! How fun! "D-Hor's Erotica Blog" -- I'd visit ;o) More power to you!

Sparx said...

Hor, if you get more comfortable with your sexuality you are going to be one big walking talking flower, know what I'm saying?