Ok enough organs for a while.
Maybe this next set of stuff gets eaten in the South, but I'm from here and I am a super cracker so I don't know.
Anyways let's get right to it shall we? Your not eating are you? Is this your lunch break? Ya got a pretty stable tummy? Ok here we go.
Ramen noodles. You know you've had em don't even try. I like the chicken and I like it a little soupy, I figure as long as I'm going to retain water from the 2000000 mg of salt I might as well do it right.
Anyways he makes them like a normal person and then busts out his extras.
Mayonesa. God forbid he use mayonnaise or GASP!!!!! Miracle Whip, no he must use the mexican brand of Mayo. Whatever, he throws in about a half cup of mayo and then starts to LAY ON the hot sauce. I tried it once and it's really not bad, but I'll just stick to my own thank you.
Speaking of Mayo - he slathers it on a piece of corn on the cob like no tomorrow, and then of course the sprinkle of hot sauce. I want my butter damn it. (actually calorie-free butter spray, but whatever)
I've seen one other person do this next one, I think it's a guy thing, he takes a packet of salted peanuts and puts the whole thing into an almost full bottle of pepsi.
I don't get it but he loves it. Gross.
Ok enough for now right? I'll move onto something else for a while, I wouldn't want to loose my 3 readers. Faithful friends that you are. Gracias! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
mayo on corn? Okay, I'll give him that one - not because it sounds good (Heavens no!) but because it's the lesser of his other evils. But really - mayo on corn?
THANK YOU !!!!
Although, I can say I had an old lady make me corn salad once.
Canned corn
Kidney beans
Mayo
Serve cold.
Swear to G-d it was good. But Hot lovely beautiful corn on the cob dripping with - Mayo? No. The only time we should ever eat mayo that is warm is if it is hidden on a hot sandwich (ie BLT) and you can't actually SEE it. Cuz the thought of warm mayo is just. . .
Oh great I'm thinking nasty ass 5th grader thoughts at 7:30 a.m. this is great, I'm so glad I'm so grown up.
Post a Comment