Monday, April 2, 2007

Jelly Beans piss me off.

I freaken love Easter. My mom and I still color eggs together, and up until the day I moved out she still had them hid for me when I woke up in the morning.
- Not to worry though, when I go and visit on Easter she still hides them before I show up. The cutest thing is that in the morning before I come my Mom and Dad actually hide them for each other. We're some Easter lovin' beotches fo show.


Ok anyways, jelly beans. My stepmom gave me an Easter basket yesterday (she's so sweet) and it had a bag of jelly beans in it. (Actually they are Russell Stover sugar free and they taste pretty damn good for zero sugar.)

But the shitter of it is picking through the 20 different colors and trying to find one that isn't nasty. The FIRST one I picked out, an innocent looking red with yellow speckles, I'm thinking apple? strawberries and cream? Yum?

Fucking cinnomin. I HATE fake cinnomin candy. What's up with the fucking misleading yellow speckles you Russ Stover Assholes? The traditional cinno-shitty-bean is ALL red, usually darker red, and has NO bastard ass speckles. Usually with the pure red beans I can do a test bite to quickly see if it's a cinnoshit and can be thrown away.

Freakin bitches. See this cracked out rabbit? That's how this makes me feel.




Creepy ass lookin rabbit.

As a slight redeamer they do put in a large percentage of the butter popcorn kind that I really love. I bet those gross some people out but I love em.

C. has never had a U.S. style Easter and I'm a probably a little overexcited about having him color his first eggs with me. My mom still writes *MY NAME* on a couple of eggs and I still put "I *heart" MOM" and "I *heart* Dad" on a few of mine.
I'm more than a little more than curious to see what he will write on his eggs and what kind of designs he comes up with.

I'm going to make him his first easter basket AND we're gonna hide eggs for each other. And I'm going to tell him that he has to carry his empty easter basket around with him to gather up the eggs. Cuz I think it will be funny and he'll believe me and I'm gonna take pictures and put them on my myspace to make fun of him.

7 comments:

CruiserMel said...

cracked out rabbit - jeepers, them's some fangs! I will laugh and laugh all day about this post. Chino is going to think Americans are so lame. How do you explain the significance of dying, hiding and finding eggs at Easter to someone who grew up in a predominately Latin Catholic place? This should be good.

D-HOR said...

Oh man I know. He wasn't brought up in a really religious family so that's at least one thing. I think?
(especialy cuz he agreed to go to church w/ me and I go to a baptist church)

(you can tell by my blog right???)

BUT they must have instilled SOMETHING in him cuz when we talk about God he always calls him "The Crist," and says it very carefully and with reverence and crap and makes me feel like an even crappier christian than I know I already am.

I hope Jesus doesn't read blogs.

Sparx said...

Hi Lindystar! Man, you're blog is funny too - your comment is even funnier 'I hope Jesus doesn't read blogs'!!!

I'm enjoying reading this, thanks!

sparx

CruiserMel said...

"I hope Jesus doesn't read blogs."

You're sooooo in trouble now. Better befriend that cracked-out rabbit to help defend yourself. ROTFLMAO

DATA RUSTY said...

Woo, hello^^
Nice blog too.
Hehe, i used to have a scent pen (you know, these gelly pens that smell like whatever you can come up with) and I particularly loved my pop corn one. I used to write a lot with it when I was on a diet [since i couldnt get the real stuff :P]
Btw, I don't really like easter. Here in Greece, it's a tradition for each family to eat every Easter, a [sometimes whole] lamb and a weird soup made of animal kidneys , so yeh, i'm not that fond of that! =]
xx

D-HOR said...

Thanx sparx, I'm all blushing and shit.

There, I said shit again, one more for Jesus.

Rusty they have a popcorn PEN???? What!? Where?
When I'm dieting I think that would just make me crave it more and want to go out and eat some. I wish I had your willpower to be satisfied with a pen. I would buy the entire Mcdonalds pen set.

Kidney soup? Sorry man not phasing me with that, my mexican Chino eats intestine and feet soup every saturday. Freakin gross, that reminds me I have to blog about all the nasty shit he eats. *shudder*

Cruiser befriending a cracked out rabbit to ward off Jesus sounds like a great B movie. You rock.

Mo and The Purries said...

lindystar: thanks for your visit and comment @ It's A Blog Eat Blog World.
Maybe I should say "It's a small world" seeing as how we're both in southwestern Michigan.
Love the marriage is equality button on the top of your sidebar!
I may just have to "steal" that!!!

Visit anytime ~ and I'll be back here when I have more time to read your previous posts!
Cheers,
Mo