*Ok disclaimer here I know there are way bunches of people that have way bunches of things way bunches worse than me but for right now I'm going to bitch about my shitty car cuz I'm thankfull for the things I DO have -the internet- and thankful that I am blessed to be able to use it - so I'm showing my thankfulness by bitching.*
Oh you piece of shit. You were so pretty when I first bought you like a year and a half ago. So nice. But aparently you've been sleeping around a little with some of the Ghetto cars that we live around, and now you have ghetto-car-syphillis. I'm a bit partial to hors, but not your kind. Whore.
2 weeks ago I had to put on new tires.
-While I was there the guy told me it needs new ball joints. Fuck
I've known that I've needed new brakes for like 2 months.
-So I sort of needed rotars too. oops my bad, fuck
Then C. informed me that I am in need of a tune up. - damn it
And fluid change - didn't I just do that like last year????? -oh well ok
AAAANNNDD then he told me that it is making no less than THREE seprate funny sounds that the tune up will not cure, and that it for real needs to be looked at. or "eeets not going to last much longer." Fuck-fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck.
And then yesterday he informed me that I have a nail in one of my tires.
My two week old tires.
Fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awww, when it rains it pours. And it usually pours nails and screws and broken glass, too. I got new tires a few weeks ago and though tires are not glamorous at all, when they cost what they do, it's particularly stinging when you see that shiny object protruding into the tread. Damn. Buckle up and get it fixed, because if you're bitchin' about it now....Lord help us when the car completely breaks down.
Hey, Lindy!!
What is it with cars this weekend??! I got my car back from the shop this Friday, only for it to break down less than an hour after picking it up!?!!
The guy said he fixed the leak from the transmission, then on my way home from the shop, the transmission broke down!! What??!!!??!
Lindy, fix that as soon as you can.. before something else happens to the car!
Post a Comment