Thursday, October 11, 2007

Exploring Feet and Sex - Toe Sucking and Electric Foot to Foot Contact While Masurbating.

Yeah I said it. Feet and Sex. Actually if you think about it they CAN be closely linked - like say a woman has had one hell of a day and her man takes it upon himself to take her legs up on his lap and give 'er a good ole foot rubbin (no strings attached.) I don't know about other chicks, but for me when a man does something nice like that without expecting or suggesting anything further, it's actually a big ole turn on. It's when they do it and then expect some "repayment" or compensation or well let's just say it - putting out, blow job - that I get turned off.
But man O man if I come home and he's mopped and cooked (and cleaned up after himself after cooking) and is just waiting for me with plate and a hug - the last thing on my mind is eating ;)

Oh well crap that got off subject.
I've only once been with a guy who had a foot (toe) THING when it came to sex. God I can STILL remember - like it's been BURNED into my brain. The first time me kissed me from my mouth on down to my feet (midway down me thinking "Hey! Where you going? You've gone WAY past the mark!! Hey! Where IS he going??? OH shit.) I remember the guy picking up my foot and thinking I could give him better things to do than a foot rub at that point, but them him telling me to "just relax, and watch this." EEEEEEEEE!!!! He took my big TOE up to his mouth and PUT. IT. IN!! GAAHHHH I was part horrified for HIM and part for myself thinking Eeewww this is gonna feel nasty!

Honestly? It really wasn't that bad and I might have even kind of liked it if I could have got past the horror of the situation. I'm sorry but I don't even like touching clean-just-showered feet, I just keep imagining that they've got gross sweat and stuff ground in over time and a showers not gonna get it out. So no, there was no toe-mouth-reciprocation on my part but I DID sort of like what he did to me - as horrifying as my brain was telling me it was.

The thing that makes me wonder about how I got through that (and kind of GASP liked it) is that I've always had a bit of a weird thing with my feet and masturbating. Here me out, it's not as nasty as it sounds.

Since I very first started Jilling off way back before I can even recall how old I was, I remember that if I place my bare feet together - bottom to bottom like you'd put your two palms together - that it for some strange reason INTENSIFIES the feelings I'm having in my body. Honest to goodness when I put them together it's like an electric current flows between my feet and AMPs things up in a big way. I've never really understood it and till now I've never told a soul on earth. It's like with my feet separated, my electricity is grounded, but when I touch them together I get to keep it all inside.

Ok wow KU-KOO I know, I'm so not that hippie or holistic or what-have-you but this really does happen to me and I'm trying to explain it as best I can.

Anyways, I'm not expecting much but if there's anybody else out there that this happens to I'd love to know that I'm not just a freak of nature. And hell gals (and maybe guys?) if you've never tried it maybe next time you jack or jill off go ahead and give 'er a whirl and see what happens. Ya never know!

19 comments:

CruiserMel said...

Jilling-off? That needs to be added to the Webster's dictionary this year. And then your brain needs to be preserved for science for even coming up with that.

I can't say the foot-to-foot thing has ever been tried by ole Cruiser here, but your explanation does make sense. I was trying to figure out how I could do that whilst with a member of the opposite sex, but I think saying "Honey, can you keep doing exactly what you're doing, where you're doing it AND move a bit to the left so I can merge the soles of my feet" might just cause a man's brain to implode.

~ellen~ said...

Ooh, that's so cool, I can't wait to try that. I'll let you know how it works for me!

Sgt said...

LOL. I didn't get it until you said Jack or Jill off.

My guess is that by touching your feet together your disconnecting yourself more from your surroundings. With the soles of your feet together, your getting your mind to think that your not actually on the bed/tub etc which should have a positive impact. Perhaps your feet are just sensitive and like the stimulation.

I think I should schedule some time for observation to come to a more scientific explination. :-P

D-HOR said...

Cruiser - Why thank you. I've never tried it while getting it on, only by myself. ALTHOUGH!!! I bet if we 69'd I could do it. HA! Somebody's getting a surprise tonight!

Ellen - Best of luck!!

Sgt. - Do you meditate?
My feet ARE really sensitive, my Dad used to be able to make me pee my pants as a kid by holding me up in the air by my feet and tickling them and not letting go. I don't think he really MEANT to or even if he knew but usually by that point I would bought stop breathing so he'd usually stop. OK!! I think I might have actually hit on TMI. Ew now I'm thinking about feet and sex and my Dad, this is not good.

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

I thought I was the only freak of nature who got off on the sole-to-sole thing.

If and only if I'm freshly showered are my toes to be licked, sucked, etc. It's weird and cool and....

I have to go now. Don't tell anyone. I live in Alabama, you know.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sucks if you're an amputee.

Sassy Blondie said...

Just as long as I don't have to return the toe-sucking favor...eww.

One guy used to nip my heels too..no shit! LOL Weird..

******* said...

Love the Jilling off, I've got to remember that one. Foot rubbing and massage that's fine, but no oral. Even if they're clean, like you said even a shower isn't going to get them really clean (think about all the other feet that have stood in the shower). All the worrying about them being clean would ruin any pleasure from the act. Plus, I just think feet in general are kind of ugly, then again, if I'm looking at a guy's feet, they sort of turn me on in a way because they're different than mine. I'm not sure how to explain that. But there's no way I would ever kiss or suck somebody's toes. (I say that now, but who knows what could happen) Even my own feet bother me, I always have to have my toes painted if I think anyone will see them.

D-HOR said...

IMA-- Were you being serious!!! For REALLY REAL? The sole to sole thing?? Honestly?? EEEEK!! I'm not alone!! *Hap, Hap, Happy Dance*

Dyck - Gewww bummer. Ah well maybe they get stump action.

Sassy - ACK what if you had calouses! OH AALLLLLGGGGGGGG.

Rosa - Mens feet are ugly I have to agree. I don't think I've ever seen a man foot that I thought, "Oh hey that's a pretty good lookin foot!" Womens feet yes, mens no. Honestly? When I tell C. how sexy he is I tell him he's Sexy from his head to his ankles -TRUE STORY- When he asks me "what?" I have to remind him that he has ugly feet. OMG he had a toenail fall off a few months ago and I've been staring at that damn science project looking toe for what seems like EVER now. Geewwwww *shudder.*

Glitterstim said...

Okay, I gotta try that, too ... since I'm getting so much action by myself lately!

(no...no pent-up frustrations there....)

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

For REALLY REAL!!

Anonymous said...

Do you realize, I just read an entire article about erotic footery and the only thing I can think of is...

It's not like your whole body is grounded. Or like you're keeping the electricity inside of you. It's like your feet are at different electric potentials.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Sassy Blondie said...

Callouses? Moi? Oh no you di'int! Pedicures are my one way to pamper myself every 2 weeks. No callouses here, my girl!

Anonymous said...

I have a thing about foot fetishes on my blog....go check out Sept. 14th entry. he he he

Anonymous said...

"Jilling off"? Love ya, woman!

I find my feet kinda icky too, even when it's as simple as my feet in boy's lap. He doesn't seem as grossed out as me thankfully. Thankfully because those foot massages of his are a slice of heaven!
Foot fetishes, though? Nyaah. Not moi.

Krissie said...

Feet are the ugliest part of a human body. I keep repeating it to everyone willing to listen. Ask anyone. So no, no sucking on my feet. Ewww. I almost kicked an ex in the face with my foot when he tried to pull that stunt on me. And to reciprocate... Yeah, that'll be the day.
But when jilling off, I don't put them together but I clench them when I... you know... I must end this sentence now.

Anonymous said...

I've relocated.
alosinggame.blogspot.com

Mr R Rabbit said...

Makes me think of Bokonism from Cat's Cradle.

D-HOR said...

Blogget - Do darlin, none at ALL ;)

IMA- You've made my life complete.

Alan - You're thinking with your brain and not your ding. Awwwww that's kind of sweet I think. You're such a smartie!!

P.P- On my way!!

Anon - Isn't it GREAT that boys aren't NEARLY as weird about feet as us? MMMMmmmm foot rubs - AAAAaaahhhhhhhh....

Krissie - Well yeah ya gotta clench! Well, you don't HAVE to but it takes forever that way.

Bel - AAAKKK!!!! Thank You for telling me!!!!

Mr. Rabbit??? You know you've got me intrigued with THAT name ;)