I'd say about 89% of the time C. has an absolute NEED to get up and get a glass of water (and btw he hardly NEVER drinks water - naughty boy-) anywhere from a half second to 10 minutes after he's spent his cash. (came) It's like that lill teaspoon parches the boy dry and he feels the need to run to the nearest water source and re-fill his engine. I don't get it, I don't get thirsty afterwards, hell I'm happy to fall right into a serotonin induced coma and call it macaroni.Yeah, I've read/heard/seen SOMEWHERE, hell if I can remember where, that some guys have the need to participate in some sort of ritual like this right after sex, because they're overwhelmed with all of the emotional stuff and need a way to escape for a minute.
But I really really don't think that's the case with him. He's all about the lovey-dovey crap. I think? Well at least he does a damn good job of placating me or pretending if he's not. And it's not like it's a problem but sometimes it's kind of a buzz-kill. I try not to be too clingy or anything but damn it I like a good CUDDLE afterwards. And yeah he does give it to me but I like to go right-in-to-it and not have him immediately leap from the bed and head to the kitchen. Will it kill him to wait 10 minutes?
Damn it the JUST afterwards after-glow is the best time and I don't want to waste even a couple of minutes of it alone with my cat. The damn cat stays out of the bed during any sort of play but if he vacates she'll move in for the steal. Sometimes he'll wait a few minutes and by then I'm all cozy and've got that super comfy position all rooted out and settled in aaannd -OFF he goes. I'll give him credit though, sometimes when he KNOWS that he's gonna be getting some action he'll actually bring a glass of water and set it next to the bed. That's another reason why I don't think it's an emotional thing because that way he doesn't actually have to leave.
I wonder if this is another one of his weird beliefs that come out of nowhere every once in a while. Maybe he thinks that if he doesn't drink water right away that he won't have anything to make more lil solders. (or gawd knows what I'm afraid to ask;) Or could he REALLY be THAT thirsty EVERY time? Is this a thing that happens to every guy? I wonder if he does it after some self-manipulation-time? Does he have a mis-thread thirst nerve that's connected to his ejaculate nerve? WHAT IS THE DEAL???Tell me. Someone please fill me in here, just what IS this? Guys? Are you out there? Gals? Anybody recognize this?




14 comments:
Weird! We both get oh-so-thirsty every time we're in the middle of some hanky-panky, so it's normal for us to keep a huge bottle of water handy ALL the time. I don't think we have emotional issues, it's just. WATER!
I'm a guy who keeps a bottle of water by the bed since I am often thirsty if I wake up in the night.
If I am particularly vigorous with the hanky-panky, I will take a little drink along the way.
But thirsty right after sex, no. Not me. I've heard guys talking about time to recharge for a 2nd go round but no one ever mentioned needing water for that.
I once made out with a guy who drank like a liter and a half of water while making out. Dehydrated, poor guy.
(Yes, I am that good and am not having sex because having sex with me actually drains men dead. There. Now you know.)
Indie and Mr. Man - Huh, well shit maybe it's ME.
Thank You both :)
And Krissie - Good to have you back. ;)
Nope, a new one on me! I were you, I'd keep a big bottle right by the bed so he doesn't have to get up!
I wouldn't know. In that magic afterglow, I just turn around and fall asleep or leap out of the bed and start cleaning stuff. Depends on the time of day, but no cuddling for me thanks. Should I be concerned about my femininity?
Hor, I know exactly what you mean! What the hell? I think I was expending myself just as much, and I don't need to rush to the water trough! And wait a minute! You mean he doesn't bring you anything to drink too??
I like me a good post-coital snuggle myself. Where's the love?
When Sassy and I are going at it, I wear one of them beer can hats with the straw attached. That way I can sip on my beverage while pleasuring my woman at the same time.
Dyckerson! Stop telling people about our boudoir exploits! ;)
Sparx - I do believe I might have to invest in one.
Belle - Lord no! Be happy that you don't have to worry about it like the rest of us. :) Not that I don't love doing it, don't get me wrong, but hey it's one less thing for YOU to have to deal with. :)
Sassy - I know right?? I'd even go so far as to say that chicks (ok or at least me) use up a tad MORE water from our bodies to keep everything nice and lubed! Ya know he doesn't ask me if I want water!? I don't want any, but still. Hmmmmphf. Punk ;)
Oh and thanx so much btw cuz now I'm gonna have that damn Black Eyed Peas song stuck in my head. Gracias.
Dyck - hey ya know I DO have one of those water-back-pack-thingies that long distance bike riders use..... hmmmmmmm. I might even be able to work that into some kind of fantasy. Thanx Dyck! You've sparked an idea! Now stop talking about our Sweet Pea Sassy. She's a lady.
too funny! i was going to suggest that he have a glass or bottle by ye olde bedside but after reading the rest of the blog, i don't have to. i don't think the needing water is a unusual thing, j-man will every so often get up for a glass or i will, i think it has something to do with breathing thru the nose or mouth that makes a difference. you know like if your jogging or what have you and your mouth is all hanging open or not? oh, and Hi!!! miss you
Jaybird - Huh, ya know you might be on to something there with the extended breathing different thing. Good thinking Super Slueth. :)
Hey, a guy can only say "you sexy bitch" so many times before his mouth gets dry. And all that ass slapping builds up a thirst!
Effort - Ass slapping .. *noted*
Post a Comment