Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MAN stole BLOW-UP Dolls. I could have done much better

THIS GUY Went on a crime spree in an Adult Toy Store and only managed to steal Blow-up Dolls.

Douche-Bag! He didn't bother to take videos, magazines or even freaking LUBE! What a dildo. Shit it's near Christmas, he could have at least picked up a few things for his friends and family while he was at it. It was FREE, geez he really could have gone all-out. What a plug.

I (if I decided to knock off a toy store with my pellet gun) would take one of every kind of lube so I could sample them all. That'd be fun. (Ok and I'd take ALL of the Astroglide cus it's the SHIT!) Then I'd go to the hi-priced dildo's and grab two of each. TWO because I could try them all out and give away the other set to my friends.

Ooo and I'd get a whole bunch of those dirty board games and doo-dads and party favors so I'd never have to shop for an engagement party again.

AND I'd grab up a bunch of the dirty Christmas cards cuz my mom thinks those are funny. How do I know that? Gaahhh in a past life I actually took my mom to the "Toy" store -WITH the guy I was with at the time - yes I have no shame. I wanted to show her "The Fist" and the big giant black dildo's cuz I thought they were hilarious but all she wanted to do was pick out cards to send to people. Ah well, can't blame her. But yeeeeaaahhhh that was a fun time when she saw the butt-plugs and I got to explain why they weren't just funny looking dildos. Good times.

Wait, I wonder if he was into the lesser known blow-up dolls -
Maybe he was just to ashamed to buy what he REALLY needs to get off. Ah well, he must be a couple batteries short an orgasm if he doesn't know about internet shoping. Too bad for him!


What a bone-head.

10 comments:

Krissie said...

What would I get?

D-HOR said...

You should get astroglide a vibrator and a small "starter" dildo.

Oh wait you asked what WOULD you get? The funny candy? Free gum?
No, you'd take the money.

Krissie said...

The first one was right.

But if I were wondering what would I take, then yeah, money's it.

D-HOR said...

That's my girl!!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Actually, taking the dolls was pretty smart. Hostages are great for negotiations.

jenny said...

Absolutely nothing to do with this post:

I made sugar cookies yesterday and then you asked me for a sugar cookie recipe. What a coincidence!! Come by and see... and read the reply to your comment if this is not the recipe you have in mind. xoxo

D-HOR said...

Dyck, you're always thinkin man, gotta hand it to ya. SO! Wanna knock of a dildo store with me???

Jenny - EEEE!!! Dildos and cookies...."these-are-a-few-of-my- fav-or-rite-things!"

Ryan said...

Those stores make me nervous.

They also make me scared. They have dildos you could club a rhincerous to death with and 10 pound butt plugs. I fear being in a store like that when a woman capable of using one of those monstrosities comes in.

D-HOR said...

Ryan, yeah maybe you SHOULDN'T go on that safari.

Pussy.

XOXOX's ;)

Anonymous said...

www.adultsextoysforcouples.com
adultsextoysforcouples.com