Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How to Get More Blowjobs! Tips for men.

Guys I'll tell ya, before my current man I was only O. . K. . with giving blow jobs. It wasn't something I really cared to do much or ever thought of in the middle of the day at work to rush home and surprise my beloved with a good ole horn blowin. I gave them out every once in a while because I liked the reciprocation and I know it makes yall so damn happy but I was never HAPPY to do it. And the key gentlemen, the absolute KEY is to give your woman an environment to be HAPPY to do them.

Now days I'm happy to give a good lollypop work out TONS more than I was in the past and I figure there has to be a reason for it. SO! In the name of science and the pleasure of men everywhere I'm gonna try and figure out WHY.

I think it all began when I got it in my head to use blow-jobs as positive reinforcement for good behavior. I read a book about how men are like dogs (in a good way) and that they too respond much more to positive rather than negative reinforcement. So instead of nagging for bad stuff I made a conscious effort to reward my man when he did something nice or something with out asking or just.... hell, something. So, Tip #1 Men buy your woman the book "How to Make Your Man Behave in 21 Days or Less Using the Secrets of Professional Dog Trainers" (on Amazon.com and it's pretty SHORT!! Win-Win) And READ it WITH her. And, AND very importantly, when you get to the positive reinforcement section of the book slip in somehow (I don't know how, this parts your deal) but somehow let her know that a great positive reinforcement for you would be a b.j. I came up with the idea all on my own but I sort of wouldn't expect all chicks to be like that. AND you guys, the fact that you're reading a relationship book with your chick will SO! - be a mushy-love-turn on for her.

Another difference between my past and present that has led to a wild influx of knob slobbing is a mutual (for the first time in my life a MUTUAL) need for us to want to please one another. HE actually does nice things for me just to be nice, just to be sweet and make me happy and HO boy it's so great that I never want it to stop. SO....... I reciprocate! Give and take guys, and lucky for you I think chicks are a lot of times hard-wired to be good givers, and all you have to do to cache in on some taking is to give. And DAMN IT give with out expecting to receive!! --#2-- That is HUGE! Geez guys if you could at least pretend to not expect to receive right away for something you've done, and just let us enjoy our moment, we will honestly notice and appreciate it. If we think that you've done something wonderful (and I don't mean wonderful as in something HUGE, for gods sake buy a $1 gas station rose and tell her you were thinking about her) and show that you're not immediately expecting us to drop trou, it will make our hearts a pitter patter. And for ME? When the heart goes a pitter patter, later the tongue goes a wiggle waggle.

#3 This might be a difficult one for you guys but it also made a big difference in my frequency of blow-giving. Time. I used to hate giving bj's in the past because the guys would take FOR-EV-VER and my jaw would ache. Ah fuck ache it would HURT! Really guys even a hor with good working mouth muscles can get sore pretty quick and that ruins your chances for a quick turn-over in frequency. I understand that sometimes it's nice to really lean back and relax and enjoy and languish in the experience but it might do you good to keep those super-long sessions to a minimum. Also I understand that for some men it takes a lot longer for you to get-off with a blow job, that's understandable and there's nothing wrong with you but perhaps instead of letting her go on and on and on you could cut it short more often and move on to another activity. If she's not into sex at that moment you might even suggest some lube and a good ole fashioned girl-jackin. And hey you guys if she's jackin you, you might want to consider jackin her back seeming how you've got to have at least one free hand ;)

OK! That's enough for today, I'll post installment #2 tomorrow where we'll cover instruction, etiquette, and some other stuff that I have yet to pull out of my ass.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am like you, I never used to enjoy giving blow jobs. I don't even recall when I started to like it... but I really do now. My man loves to wake up with his cock in my mouth and I love waking him up like that... I set my alarm 1 hour ahead so that we have time before the kids get up. I too think it has to do with him wanting to satisfy me equally as I am never out of the house without at least one "O" if I wake him up like that. Yeah! we both are happy...

D-HOR said...

Anon - I'm betting you've got a great marrige, what a way to keep it hot! MMMmmm to leave the house in a post O glow, now THAT's a great way to start the day. :) Thanx for commenting :)

jenny said...

amen on the tired jaws!! I don't mind a bj every now and then but when I have to keep going and going.. for the love of pete! I'm not an energizer bunny!

Another tip for you guys, don't push her face into your crotch while she is blowing you. I HATE that and it makes me stop right there and throw in the towel. I made that clear with Hubby right from the start and he lets me go at my pace.. because he knows if I am not enjoying the experience, he won't get to enjoy it anymore either!

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

You.Are.Brilliant.

D-HOR said...

Jenny - Amen halleluja! And I've got that tip (one of my #1's!! planned for tommorow in "Ettiqute" :)

Ima - Why thank you. :)

Sassy Blondie said...

SO true about the jaw ache! And for the love of fuckin' Mike, don't be pushing on my head all the time either, right?

Glad you and C are enjoying many happy returns...:)

D-HOR said...

Sassy - My first response to that was "HmmmmmGEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee" accompanied by a big ole grin that should only be found on a toothless drooling happy baby.

Krissie said...

a big ole grin that should only be found on a toothless drooling happy baby

Way to bring a baby into a b.j. post.

Anonymous said...

If my man would EVER buy that book and then move on to suggest I could get him to do anything by using a BJ as positive reinfrocement? He could wait for that BJ till hell froze over.

Depending on my mood, I love or hate giving a BJ. When I love it, hell, he can even put his big ole hands in my hair and smash me down. But to suggest he get a BJ for just behaving as he damn well should? No fuckin' way. So I think your first tip? Doesn't and will not ever work for my man, unless he tries it with another woman, in which case he won't be trying long 'cause his dick'd be GONE. The reason it worked for you? Because you kept it a secret from your man, HOR!

The rest of the tips, I salute you! Just plain old being nice, not expecting anything and reciprocating? 's Magic, baby.

D-HOR said...

Oh my god Krissie just 0h my God. You made me do one of those laughs where all you can do is laugh air and no sound comes out. Oh shit, oh lord now I'm giggling. You are the best at dry humor EVER!! :)

Belle ok so maybe it's a long shot - I DID say that they'd have to figure out a good way to weasle it in ;) But hey it would get his ass to buy a good book for his chick to use on his ass. This post wasn't just for the guys ya know. ;)
Although if it were worded right and I was in the right spirit and he gave his speil in the right way it could turn good in his favor. Mainly because I know that I'd be getting long-term training on his part and yeah I'm a hor. :)

Anonymous said...

::the absolute KEY is to give your woman an environment to be HAPPY to do them.::

wanna go to disney land?

Effortlessly Average said...

Oh puhleeeez, that is so not going to happen once you marry her. Most married men out there will agree: placing a ring on that finger produces some kind of block in the hormone producing area responsible for inducing blowjob urges.

I heard once that if a guy wanted to get blown more, he should do something like clean the house without being asked. So I did. And sure enough, she played the skin flute. Some time later I did it again. This time... no skin flute. Soon after I was being nagged because I didn't clean the house anymore.

And if y'all want the guy to finish faster, here's a tip for the women: incorporate some hand action into the mix. And for the love of christ, please watch the teeth!

Mighty Dyckerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mighty Dyckerson said...

I like to apply a few drops of honey before Sassy Blondie gives me my evening blow. It's hard to get the bees on my wang without stinging me, but goddammit it's worth it. That woman can suck the lead off a Chinese toy!

D-HOR said...

Jeremy - Can we go to Space Mountain???

Effort - I've got my ring and I love his ass more every day! And the more I love 'im the more I blow 'im.

Dyck? DYCK?? I'm telling.

Sassy Blondie said...

DYCK!! Stop giving away my secrets!