I started out going to truck driving school and drove my first almost year and a half at Schneider National. Being Halloween I figured it'd be a good day to introduce you to my old employer the PUMPKIN trucks.
We never hauled pumpkins but damned if you'll ever miss one of THOSE trucks on the road.
I went to all but four of our states, ya sort of can't drive to Hawaii, and got to see a lot of beautiful country. Ok so I also saw a dude jacking off in his truck one time and ended up staring a bit too long and he caught me and then started keeping pace with me to try and REALLY give me a show. HAHAHAHA I told my asshat co-driver to "Come up and look at this guy beside us, you gotta see what he's doing!" HA! Asshat co-driver got an eye-full and dirty guy backed off. That was a good day.
I met a man cross dressing as a woman at a truck stop trying to prostitute her/himself out and I was gonna offer it $5 to let me take a picture with it but I was out of film. I think that would be my biggest regret from that year and a half but I always carried extra film after that.
But damn, we had to go out for 3 weeks at a time and only received a few days home in between trips. I missed my parents and friends just too much to go on for much longer than I did and ended up coming home and driving local trucks at the place I work for now. 2 years of that and here I am, at a desk job and one happy camper.
Today was a great day to get out and drive again. The leaves have changed color, it's windy and overcast and today just FEELS like Halloween (my Fav-O-right holiday.) I didn't see any penises or prostitutes but I guess it was a pretty good day.




17 comments:
So sweet! Glad you enjoyed the drive!
I was out of film. I think that would be my biggest regret from that year and a half
I want your life.
WTF?? Women gots no business driving big rigs! Get back behind your desk and answer the phone!
But what was his/her name, Lindy?
Thanks Suki :)
Oh Kris and I wish I was going to a Uni like you.
Dyck - Why don't you call me so I can?
Sassy - I was too excited to think about it at the time. Damn. Oooo that's lame I'm probably just like every other John, didn't even bother to get "her" name. That's not nice. Call me Jane I guess.
Sounds like it was great to be back out there driving - made me want to try it!
And I love the pumpkins. We rarely see really interesting pumpkin carving over here.
Rob, why the heck not?? OOOoo I'll bet YOU of ALL people could carve up a pumkin something fierce mr artsy-carving man!
And thank you :)
So you can turn up just about anywhere in your big truck.
Lady- No, nothing creepy like that, we only drive within a hundred mile radius at my current job. :)
So do you ever feel robbed that the only male prostitutes at the truck stops are gay?
Effort - I think I feel robbed that the gay male prostitues wouldn't be willing to service me.
Girls like blow jobs too.
Touche!
So like I said: Where do I sign up?!
You've caught on, have you Lindy? :D :D :nudge nudge wink:
And if you've read my blog, whaddaheck stop and say hi! :D . I don't require analysis and criticism from my readers, you know(although the blog might give a different impression)!
Effort - You're a gay prostitue??
Suki - My bad but you're smarter than me and sometimes I just don't know what to say. :)
no no no. I mean where do I sign up to be the prostitute to the female truckers. Wait, let me clarify: the hot female truckers. er...I mean the hot female truckers who didn't use to be men.
Man - you DRIVE TRUCKS! You SO rock!
Post a Comment