Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is "TAINT" (chode) pleasure REAL or MYTH????

I'm really lost on this one, hor or no there are just some things that I don't understand and the "taint" or "chode" is one of those grey areas that I'm just not sure Cosmopolitan is telling me the truth on.

I don't know about you men out there but I'm betting any chick who's read "10 steamy secrets you HAVE to know!!!" in more than one chick mag has come across them trying to peddle to us the info about taint pleasure.

For anybody who doesn't know what the fiizzzuck I'm referring to, the taint is that patch or area of skin in between a mans balls and ass hole. Or on a chick the area between Vagina and ass hole. Now that I think about it I think it's "taint" for chicks and "chode" for guys?

So anyways in all the chick mags it tells us that it drives men "wild" to have their chode "tickled" or stroked or even pushed on during sex. How the HELL I'm supposed to get to it during sex I'm not sure, seeing that my arm isn't 5 feet long and he sort of doesn't have a giant HOLE in his midsection but what ever. A SMALL redeemer for them is that they mention I can also do this during oral. Well ok THAT'S at least anatomically possible - thank you. If a magazine is flouting "10 DIRTY secrets you HAVE to know" then it will tell us chicks to lick or flick the man chode with our tongue during oral.

I'm not gonna DO it but I'd almost call shenanigans on this and label it MYTH but I haven't slept with EVERY man on earth so I just don't know. But dang it I've never had any success with this chode fondling. In my experience with blow jobs a man stays pretty damn happy if you're focusing all available talents on the cock and balls. When I've STOPPED that attention and turned to the chode it pretty much just stalls things. I've not once had a "super orgasmic response" or driven a man "crazy" or "wild" with this sort of attention.

And on myself? Nada. Nothing. Just stay away from there dang it because if you're a pokin around there I think you're gonna be headin farther south any minute and that just freezes me up. Put those fingers back where they belong and stop reading my cosmo.

27 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Krissie said...

Just stay away from there dang it because if you're a pokin around there I think you're gonna be headin farther south any minute and that just freezes me up. Put those fingers back where they belong and stop reading my cosmo.
Preach it, sistah!

(Sorry about that, I'm aware of being a white eastern European.)

D-HOR said...

CHRIS - I lost you but your back, #1 under "MORE LINKS" Thanx!! :)

Krissie - Silly silly chick! You know I go that route shamlessly all the time myself. :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! My husband and I actually had this discussion the other day while out walking with the kids (this was right after I asked him what he would prefer that I do with his balls during sex. I am already looking into therapists for the kids.) I told him I had read about that, and asked him if he thought he would like it. His response? "I don't think the middle of sex is the appropriate time for a prostate exam." And I don't want him poking around down there for the same reason you mentioned: blinding fear that he just might slip and shove a digit where the sun doesn't shine.

On a side note, when I worked in the ER I heard a physician actually use the term 'taint' and swear that it was a ligitimate medical term. (I was young, impressionable, and it was 4:00 in the morning . . . I think that he might have been kidding.)

Sgt said...

As someone who has to know way more than I ever want to about parts of the body, the medical term is perineum.

Somehow for those people who like it stroked or poked, I doubt calling out "oh baby.. thats it.. right on the perineum" rolls off the tongue (no pun intended..) in the heat of the moment.

(ok.. maybe a little pun was intended)

Stan Bull said...

Hor, did you know masturbation is illegal in the great state of Alabama? As are dildos.
A Chode is when you're like half way to being fully hard, isn't it, Hor?

D-HOR said...

Driving - HA HA HA HA!!! That's so cool that you were talking to him!! So your kids were like on bikes or something way ahead of you right? Or code words?? Or maybe you SHOULD look into that therapy ;) Too funny. And yeah it's a safe bet to just stay away from there huh? :)

Sgt. - I know the correct term but what's the fun in that? But thank you as always - you're always a good one for obscure facts, and next time I need some strange body part I'm e-mailing you instead of risking google at work. Just don't freak out when the Subj: Says something like "Hey sgt. ya know that thing in your butt......." XOXO's :)

Stan- I think chode may be used in different ways depending on your geographical location. And thank goodness I don't live in the great Alabama.

Glitterstim said...

Remind me to never visit Alabama overnight!

Okay, I'd never heard this particular sex tip. And if I had, I'd be hesitant the try it for fear he'd say, "Uhm...what the hell are you doing?" Ugh. Sex nightmare.

And I gotta agree with the farther south thing....I don't want to risk any "slips"! I cannot begin to say how much I hate that....

;o) BJ

D-HOR said...

Blogget - AAHHHHHHHHHH you signed "BJ" and I know that stands for Blogget Jones but ahhhahahahahah I'm immature to a T!!! BJ heeeeehheeeehaawwwwww

Glitterstim said...

Yeah....Krissie started calling me that....and I thought it was funny for the same reason! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

feel free to touch my chode, hor. i like it.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I had my chode amputated after it was injured in a freak lawnmower accident. I'm on the national waiting list for a chode transplant.

Heather Jefferies said...

all right, it's entirely doable but you have to reach under your own thigh to get to it which periodically results in one hell of a charlie horse. But there you go.

Anonymous said...

It's been a while, but i'm feeling optimistic for the future in terms of getting physical affection from a woman who reads Cosmo or the like, so I'll get back to you.

Anonymous said...

" Now that I think about it I think it's "taint" for chicks and "chode" for guys? "

Taint = testicles+anus.

If someone calling themselves SHE refers to their taint, IT'S A TRAP!

Anonymous said...

am SO staying anon for this blog. :P

sgt's right, it's called the perineum. and i've found it's pretty nifty to focus mainly on the.. er.. man equipment, while running a light finger sometimes on the.. taint.. or is it chode or whatever.
drive the men wild babay!

D-HOR said...

Jeremy - But for real? Now I can't call shenanegins AND I don't know what to do with it.

Dyck - I'll put you on my organ donation list (just in case.)

Alecto - Thanx for coming :) but dang it the last time I had a charlie horse in bed we had to stop for like 5 minutes and then re-start the whole thing. I'm not risking that crap. Great I'm picturing your move in my head now, it's gonna be there all day.

Yeah - I'd apreciate that. And DETAILS darling DETAILS ;)

Alan - Oh, I think I remember something like that (from about 10th grade or so and it was a long time ago so I'm exempting myself) But thank you.

Anon- You'll get over it we're pretty open here ;) But REALLY?? Crap now I for rizzle can't call shenanigans! Do you think a lot of them like it? So just a light touch?

Effortlessly Average said...

"Flick the Man Chode." lmao. I'm going to have a t-shirt made up with that phrase on it.

Glitterstim said...

Okay, so I asked a guy friend about this today. This is someone I can be really blunt with, and know he'll give me a straight answer. He was blunt, too. It is apparently not "shenanigans"!

He said stroking the spot is good, but pressing on it will make a guy not, uhm....let loose. But feel like he is climaxing. He said to be sure you're prepared when you let go of the spot, though, because it releases a flood, like it's pressurized.

He apparently uses this method occasionally when flying solo...to prolong it....

Too graphic? Hope not.

crowd said...

I like to be tazered there.

Anonymous said...

I've tried it with my man. NOTHING. Total fear on HIS part that I might slip further south. LMAO

Anonymous said...

I have been travelling and on various overnight meetings, you gave me some ideas for this evening.

I'll try anything once.....if I like it...it may become a habit!!

Sorry I have not been by lately!!

******* said...

Girl, you bring out the worst in me! Ummmm.... 2 men that I went with liked that sort of thing, and my husband does. No insertion or anything like that, just a tickle or whatever else. Not my favotite activity in the world, but as long as the participant is freshly showered, I'm ok with it. And as long as he doesn't get the idea he's going to go in thru the back door, I'm fine with that. As long as I don't have to near anyone's feet, I'm good. Feet are a turn off for me.

She's like the wind said...

I'm sure my husband thinks I've invested in a good book or am taking sex lessons, I keep asking him about likes and dislikes relating to his manhood. And I always start with 'I was reading this blog....' Now you know what I'm like, not all that in the bedroom department but I have a position for you and you'll be able to reach, I'll not be too graphic either, you mount, facing his feet, easily accessible. I knew my great sexual knowledge would be useful one day LOL

CruiserMel said...

Taint has the word ain't in it - and I ain't going there and don't want anyone going there on me either, Cosmo or no.

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Breakin' the law... breakin' the law...


~sobbing~
I live in Alabama.


On topic:
'Taint nuthin' wrong with a little 'taint strokin' iffn' ya know whut I mean...

D-HOR said...

Crowd - Whatever floats your boat and is consentual! :)

Effort - How cool would that be??? I want one!

Blogget - You are our very own investigative reporter!! EEEEK!! Coool!!

Bel - I just can't blame him.

Lady - Hell I haven't even been here! Good luck ;) tell me how it goes!! :)

Rosa - You're not bad you're just sharing what is natural ;) Ew. Yes showers are good, and EEEWWWW feet are so gross (hell I don't even want MY feet touched that way!), gahhhhh that gives me a good idea for a post!

Self Employed Mum - Ha haaa on your man thinking you'be bought a sex book!! :) that makes me smile for real. :)
Reverse Cow Girl!! I didn't even THINK about that! :) He's gonna be happy tonight ;)

Cruiser - Nothin wrong to stickin to your guns girl.

IMA - HHHHHAAAAA You really honestly did just make me laugh and giggle out loud at my dest. AAAHHHHHHaaaaaaaaa!! Hooo Lordie.