I've went on and on plenty about how I like to dress up for sex play but I need to cover the other end. Man dress-up.


I've only had a few experiences with it and well? Gee I don't know. I know they've debunked that whole myth about how men are WAY-SUPER-EXTRA-MORE visual than chicks. Google it, I'm too lazy to link it, but the latest study states something about how guys stare at the FACES of nekkid women longer then women do of men. In fact us chikis ended up staring at the man goodies longer than the dudes looked at ours. Man poles are fun to look at what can I say? Ok or maybe they look weird and you just want to stare a while cuz they all look a little different and you just want to stare a bit. But I'm still not sure if costumes are the visual pleasure I seek.
I requested that my EX dress up like a fire-man for me one time and the idiot went to his uncle (a volunteer fire fighter) and actually BORROWED his stuff. AHHHHHH oh my GAWD how embarrassing. He TOLD his uncle and his uncle told the entire family. Plus ew it was all sooty and dirty and had had ANOTHER mans junk lolling around in it before. Gahh talk about a crappy night. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack.
The next time I got the itch to dress him up I bought the costume myself. I got a great handy-man tool belt and requested that it be the only thing he wear. He didn't like it and wouldn't wear it. Laaaaammmeee. I ended up keeping it and using it quite often (it's a really nice one dang it) although every time I see it I remember how horrid we were together. Ah well it's neat and has a cool hammer holder and a place for nails and stuff.
C. and I got mexican-wrestler masks to wear (he likes wrestling and I'm claiming he as a dead spot in his brain and can't help it) but they made our faces sweat and we both felt kind of ridiculous. They DO look really phreaky hanging on our bedroom wall and I think it makes us at least FEEL cool.
I requested that my EX dress up like a fire-man for me one time and the idiot went to his uncle (a volunteer fire fighter) and actually BORROWED his stuff. AHHHHHH oh my GAWD how embarrassing. He TOLD his uncle and his uncle told the entire family. Plus ew it was all sooty and dirty and had had ANOTHER mans junk lolling around in it before. Gahh talk about a crappy night. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack.
The next time I got the itch to dress him up I bought the costume myself. I got a great handy-man tool belt and requested that it be the only thing he wear. He didn't like it and wouldn't wear it. Laaaaammmeee. I ended up keeping it and using it quite often (it's a really nice one dang it) although every time I see it I remember how horrid we were together. Ah well it's neat and has a cool hammer holder and a place for nails and stuff. C. and I got mexican-wrestler masks to wear (he likes wrestling and I'm claiming he as a dead spot in his brain and can't help it) but they made our faces sweat and we both felt kind of ridiculous. They DO look really phreaky hanging on our bedroom wall and I think it makes us at least FEEL cool.
But really? I just don't think a man dressing up (unless it's a tux!) does it for me. I wonder about other chicks, maybe I'm just going about it wrong. But for now? The most sexy thing I can think of is a freshly showered taquito coming out of the bathroom with just a towel on. MMmmmmm oh my god and to have it slung a bit low? Well I just got the shivers.




13 comments:
Shivers indeed!!
I think a towel is about all the dress-up I'd need ;o)
Heck, I'd claw through armor right now....
I've always thought it was unfair that there all of these props and things for girls, but hardly any for men.
There's discrimination for you.
Oh. That. I don't know. I guess if I wanted a fireman I would just go to the fire station and get me one. Well, it used to work that way anyway. It never occurred to me to dress them up. I might have to try that. But in terms of staring at the Man Goods, oh yeah, I must, can't get enough and now he's starting to get used to this and brings it for kisses before he even gets into the bed.
(and I'm logged in as Ophelia but I'm really Alecto and I really am trying to stop delurking on this site, sorry!)
I've always found the sailor's uniform to be kind of sexy. The dark one, I believe it's the winter one, not the white one. Other than that I can't think of anything I'd like to dress the man up in.
Blogget that man better be careful with you when you all finaly get your chance.
Mr. Rabbit - I'm still lovin your name btw. And I KNOW!! You're so right! Us chicks need to start objectifying you guys WAY more. It's just not right. What YEAR is this anyways?? ;)
Ophelia/Alecto - :) You're trying to STOP delurking? What in the world for??? DO tell, perhaps I can help. OOOooo Going to the firemans house used to be one of my really GOOD fantasies!!! I'm gonna have to bring that one out and dust it off. So thank you!
Rosa - Mmmmm that IS sexy. I don't like the white one either, maybe it has something to do with the YMCA singer dudes.
Outfits don't do it for me, a nice clean man with a smooth chest, a six pack and a little itty bitty towel. Now that would do it!
Hey, if I had a bod like the guy in the picture, hell I'd never wear anything BUT a towel.
First, Eric Dane should be illegal. Damn, that man is HOT!
Second, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Wrestler masks? I just keep seeing Jack Black in "Nacho Libre"! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Last, dressing up is for people who lack imagination. If you need weird costumes to do it for you, then I'd say that maybe you aren't so skilled in the love deparment. Yes, I know that's a strong statement, but that's what I think.
Self - I need a little hair on that chest (GAWD I always thought that was gross! when I was younger)Mmmm fuzzy wuzzy. Hope you're not gagging. But HOOORAHHH on the tiny towel!
It'd be string bikini for me!
Sassy - Nacho Libre I KNOW AHAHAHAAHHA it's TOO true!! EEEEEEEKK!! Kick ass so we're imaginative? I LIKE that! :)
I MARRIED a sailor so what does that tell ya? I must be the rugged type though, cuz I love it when Hubby comes in from working outside and burning wood, and then he smells all smoky and his cologne has been "marinating" on him all day. Oh!! I need a cold drink now...
I also like a fresh-out-of-the-shower man too with just a towel.
oOOOooooo Jenny that IS a good smell!
I know I'm late here, but I'd like to put my 2 cents in:
1. Wrestler masks? You guys are the funniest, cutest couple ever. Especially since you admit that the masks didn't do much for you other than make your faces sweat. And y'all ARE cool.
2. I like a guy in black tshirts or sweaters with blue jeans. I don't know where that comes from or why it gets me a bit tingly, but it just does.
3. A guy in a towel is a very close second. All clean and fresh...with maybe a drop or two of water trickling... ok, I've gotta go now.
Cruiser - you're never too late here :) MMMMmmmmm I get what you mean about the jeans and black t-shirts. It kinda reminds me of a military look, or just well put together and sexy. I don't know but I get it.
And thanx for the comment on the masks :) I hope you got a giggle :)
Post a Comment