Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sex Positions And A Bitchy Vagina

Why is it that one night of the week doggy style will be the end all absolute best thing that I've ever felt and I think "Holy SHIT we have to do it like this every time like from NOW ON!!" And then the next night it won't do anything for me and I'll be like "damn we gotta flip this shit over." ???

Or for like two days missionary will be the ONLY thing that can get me off and then the next day it'll feel like crap? Even MORE is the weird thing with girl on top. THAT only feels right like once every couple of weeks -and when it DOES it's like mind blowing- but the rest of the time I hate it.

What in the world? Does ye ole conchita eb and flow (eew that sounds gross) with the tides? Does she shift around at will like when you're in an uncomfortable chair and you have to move around like every 10 minutes to try and feel comfy? I'd hate to think that my body is uncomfy to my precious lady playground, I want her to be happy.

I used to think that it was just that we weren't getting the position exactly the same every time and THAT'S why it felt so different but testing has shown that that is just not the case. Funny it never matters to him. I think he could get off upside down in an iron lung with wolves standing by and watching. No Prob.

So it's my lady flower. What the hell is her problem? I'd like to be able to do it in whatever position I want WHEN I want but no, I have to listen to HER. I do NOT need a third personality in bed with me, two is enough dammit.

Maybe she's bi-polar or something. More like dissociative. (i.e. Sybil). What the hell lady love? Que Pasa? Don't be bitchy mi wee penocha, that's not nice and don't MAKE me call you the C word. Don't make me start your ass on some zoloft.

Does anybody else have a problem like this? Maybe it's a disorder. BVS - Bitchy Vagina Syndrome? RPS - Restless P-word Syndrome?

19 comments:

Sgt said...

Areas such as those in your body are somewhat malleable (best word I could think of for it). Because different positions change up the "area of greatest impact" it might feel super great one day and the next almost nothing. You body also can become more accustom to something and it is less noticeable (in this case pleasurable) after a day or two. Kind of like getting a new shirt, and the tag bothers you in the morning, but by the end of the day you don't even notice it.

Variety is the spice of life anyway. Just keep flipping about till you find the right spot ;-)

D-HOR said...

Sgt.- "area of greatest impact" AHAHHAHAHAHHA I'm so immature AHHAHHAHAH that's a funny way to put it. :) I do get what your layin down - but it seems so much more fickle than just the fact that she can get used to something I guess I should have put down an example. Like say Doggie is 1, mission is 2 and girl top 3 and others are 4 it might go something like this - 2 1 2 4 2 1 1 2 2 2 2 4 3 2 1 1 2 1 there's no real pattern to when she's gonna change her mind. Well except after wearing the same shirt for like 4 days THAT does get old and mixing it up then IS neccesary, you're right. WAAAYYY right on that one.

"Just keep flipping about" aahahahahhaahah you're too much. :)

Sassy Blondie said...

I can't even begin to comment on the TMI here, Lindygirl! LOLOLOL

D-HOR said...

TMI? Nahh lots of people have sex. And I used the vanilla postions anyways. I could have listed the specialty posishes like the new couch position or the night stand postion or the, well you get it. Really this is quite in my comfort zone.

Krissie said...

And now I have the image of wolves staring at your lady flower stuck in my head. Thank you.
What was the post about again?

Sgt said...

How did wolves come into this story?

Krissie said...

Ask Lindy,she brought them into it. Into the story. Oh God, the images...

Anonymous said...

don't worry about it. once you're married, the problem will just sort of go away.

D-HOR said...

Krissie - You're very welcome.

Sgt. - You must have skimmed. Naughty boy.

Jeremy - Nah it'll be ok untill we have little bean babies. After that all bets are off.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

My wang is the same way. Sometimes it feels better with the right hand; others I prefer using the left.

D-HOR said...

Dyck - You're ambidexetrous, I'm impressed and yet somehow not surprised.

Anonymous said...

It's because the entrance to your uterus (sorry, can't think of the English word right now) retracts at certain periods of the 'month' and is lower in your vagina during other periods. Then it probably also has something to do with its sensitivity due to the mucus' viscosity that also changes depending on the time in your cycle. It's all natural, HO, don't worry. (Anyone who's ever tried for a baby knows this stuff.)

And CONGRATULATIONS on the proposal! You're going to sprout beans anytime soon now!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha this was really funny. You probably just have to keep flipping cause you if you do it one night your are all worn out the next day!! You know how after certain days of abstinens feel like the nervendings in your vagina are so sensitive that it seems like you are sucking in Mr Souwester Hat.

One solution is to have sex more selldom....Naaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the strange association to Souwester hat, I have explained it all on my blogg!!

D-HOR said...

Bel you just made my jaw drop with that explanation. Shit I was just hoping for a laugh and comsieration but everybody got serious on me.
BUT! You actually DID answer my for real curiosity. Thank You for that, I apreciate it. (holy damn that really was a good explanation)

Lady - You do have a point about the one spot getting sore. Aaaand I think I need to come over to your blog.

DJ Kirkby said...

BVS, lady flower,etc...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! STOPPIT!

Anonymous said...

BVS lollolololoo

Sparx said...

Man... thanks for that... I think! Good luck with the lady flower. Have you done any lady gardening recently to show her off?

D-HOR said...

DJ and Patti - :) lol, gracias!

Sparx - Maybe I need to feng shui the garden and she will be more at ease?