I'm BACK!! :) 4 days of hunting fun!! Let me break it down for you.
Day 1 - 8 hours in the wilds - saw a squirrel.
Day 2 - 7 hours in the wilds - finished book started the day before - Lost small amount of hope
Day 3 - 4 hours in the wilds - came to the conclusion that I'm a jinx - Gave up, read book.
Day 4 - 0 hours in the wilds - Slept in, finished second book. Went home.
TA-DAHHHHHH!!!!!
Screw you and your porcupine too Bambie. Ahhh 4 friggin days and all I got was a sore ass! FROM SITTING Dyck, sitting, how sad,
I know.
Aw crap and since I was staying in the same camper as my DAD it's not like I could exactly have any "fun time" by myself. So yes 4 whole days without internet (wasn't that bad, had books) AND 4 days with NO SEXUAL ANYTHING. Wow, can we say frustrated? A tad? SMIDGE??? I would have considered running out into the woods and jilling off but there was that whole I'd-probably-get-shot-thing going on. Hunter dudes are a serious bunch, even if they SAW me jilling off and realized I wasn't a deer they might take a pot-shot anyways just to get me out of their deer area.
Of course Deer Camp means PORN for a lot of guys so at least THEY get some something. (oh dad thank-you for not watching or not trying to watch porn with me, cuz damn)
I'm gonna go home and get it on, I'll report back tomorrow with something worth-while and hopefully more (sex) interesting. HOR - OUT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
So, what books did you finish? ;)
I don't believe you. I bet you at least fondled the squirrel's nuts.
4 days with NO SEXUAL ANYTHING.
Oh honey, are you OK? Is this gonna leave scars for life?
I hope you'll recover somehow.
Celibacy Girl
Sassy - I read "Wake Up I'm Fat" by Camryn Manheim (the big chick on the practice) She had a freaking cool ass awesome life and it was a pretty dang good read.
Also I read "Consider This, Senora"
by Harriet Doerr. It was a book about some american widows living in a small rural town in Mexico and like about life and stuff. Yeeaahhhh I'm not so much of a book reviewer but I'd recommend the first one. (btw I got them both at the thrift store for $.99 so you won't find them at walmart)
Dyck - I wish!
Krissie - Listen here Celibacy Girl - even celibacy folks can have some by themselves , so there.
:cracks up helplessly:
Four days without anything sexual? Wow. I'm going on three weeks now without the real thing, but at least there have been "alternatives" ;o)
So, no deer sightings at all? What's funny is that I had a deer sighting today, in the middle of town. Big ol' buck strolled across the street in front of my car....and at a light even. Like he was using the crosswalk....
;o) BJ
Aw, poor you! And I love the phrase 'jilling off'... potentially not in the middle of hunting season though..!
Post a Comment