Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've Got One Hell of a Hot Vagina

No, but like for real, it's like a freakin heater. If it were a Lady-Flower for real, dis bitch would have wilted in the hot-house long long ago. I'm wondering if a lot of women are like this and maybe just don't talk about it. I've always wanted to take it's temperature but I've sort of never got around to it. But I'll BET that it runs a couple of degrees higher than the rest of me.

It really comes in handy in the winter though, I'll give it that. My V section is better than ANY hunters hand warmer. ALTHOUGH it does pose a problem once in a while. Take two days ago: I was driving in my car, it's cold as hell out, and my hands are freezing. I did like I often do in these situations and shoved one of my hands between my legs - (between the pants of course.) I was driving along happily soaking up the warmth and pulled up to a stop light. Next to a guy in a truck. That had a clear view of me and my hands placement, and he was STARING. And then his buddy was looking and I had to inch my car forward to get away. NICE

C. has come to appreciate it's value bless his heart. I'm always on hand for his cold hands too. Sometimes at night when his feet are really cold and he's pitiful I'll even grab a leg and sling his foot up in the warmth zone. He was pretty weirded out by that at first but now he loves it. He thinks it's hilarious (and warm) and I don't mind because sometimes she gets so hot that it's like a nice ice-pack to a fever.

When we took a trip to a museum in Chicago they had a really neat set up of one of those infrared heat sensing camera deal-ee-O's. People were lined up to take turns standing in front of it to see themselves in heat picture. It was really neat but I was actually nervous about stepping up to the plate. Thank God it turned out to be a from-the-waist-up view - BUT - when we were second in line our bottom half was hitting it if we stepped from behind the other people. You know I had to check it out, so I peeped over for just a second when everyone was looking at the instructor lady and THERE it was. My glaringly shine-spot of a V-zone. It of course shone the brightest of colors available on the camera - bright white. Yeah, I stepped back quick.

Actually though, sometimes it's not just my V-zone, my palms and the soles of my feet go nuts every once in a while and it feels like they're on fire. They get so hot that I end up roaming around looking for cool surfaces to place them on to cool them down. It doesn't really help but it feels good temporarily. Lord, if I put my palm to a desk-top or table surface it will draw condensation and moisture from the air all around it in just a few seconds. (and believe me it's not like just putting a warm hand to a cold window) And my feet? When they're like that if I take off my shoes (I usually have to) they'll put imprints of feet on the floor on concrete and on other surfaces do the crazy moisture thing like my hands.

I imagine if I put my V-zone on the table it might cause a rainstorm. Perhaps the Indians should consider doing a rain-dance to my Vagina and hands and feet.
**********BTW I'm on Vacation until the 28th so unless I finagle my way into the college with my old I.D. or go to the library I think I'm gone (but I'm gonna try at the college ;)***************

9 comments:

Glitterstim said...

Oh my gosh....now I'm wondering about me! I sit on my hands when it's cold out. That camera thing is hilarious!

So, you really are hot, aren't you? LOL!

Thanks!
BJ

Effortlessly Average said...

Man if you were my girl I'd be forever telling you how cold my penis was and asking if you had a place to warm it. Or my lips.

I bet you have to be careful walking outside in winter then. With a heater like that in the cold air, I bet you push a fog bank around in front of you.

Sassy Blondie said...

Fascinating...makes me think of that song by the Pussycat sluts...LOL

Well, I have to agree that for some reason, it seems the V and the armpits tend to radiate a lot of heat and are perfectly formed for hands..and er feet in your case. :)

Mighty Dyckerson said...

No wonder there's global warming! It's all these fucking vaginas everywhere!

KJ said...

HOT TUNA! I do that too with my hands. People are always using my hands to warm theirs up. And I get major crotch sweat at the gym too. Niiiiice.

Hey I went to check out Talk Soup, but I'm too retarded (or tired)to see how to sign up and join discussions. saw your posts though!

Anonymous said...

Jeez. I leave for a couple months, and then I'm welcomed back with posts on vagina heat?

...

Yay!

Sparx said...

Wow gal... that's freaky! But then my body temp is lower than normal so who am I to talk? I'm like the ice queen...

Anonymous said...

a word to the wise, hor: when the weather turns cold, woodland critters tend to scurry about looking for warm places to nest up for the winter.

so keep your legs crossed.

Jay said...

Skin Chimney. Oh, and Cock Pocket. That is all.