Actually I've never been tagged for ANYTHING and have kind of secretly been hoping that someone would cuz it looks like fun and I want to be like the cool kids.
A - Available or Single? Available for free chocolate
B - Best Friend? Jaybird
C - Cake or Pie? I freaken hate cake. Jello Cheesecake you hor of a questionnaire.
D - Drink of Choice? I drink green tea sans sugar all day but if I could drink something with calories I would choose a milkshake. Or a pop that’s not diet. Oooooo or Welches grape juice. (can we say deprived???)
E - Essential Item(s)? Oil of Olay wrinkle fighting face clearing all in one stuff. Lip gloss
F - Favorite Color? Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms bitches, Da Bears Suck
H - Hometown? Hillbilly, Mi
I - Indulgence? Potato chips
J - January or February? WTF?? No, May retards what the hell kind of choices are those?
K - Kids? God please no.
L - Life is incomplete without? My mexican and Sex. Oh . . . Uh and my parents and friends.
M - Marriage Date? Sometime in the next 2 years. My parents have been asking but that shit is hard to decide.
N - Number of Siblings? 5 brothers and 1 sister. But I've only met 3 of them. (I'd kind of like to meet my sister, hook me up Orprah)
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples in Apple Crisp form please, and don't skip on the crispy yummy stuff bitches.
P - Phobias/Fears? The dark. Swimming in water with seaweed, or over my head. Actually swimming in any body of water that contains fish. It just freaks me out cuz I think somethings going to get me. (pretty lame considering I live on the shore of Lake Michigan.
Q - Favorite Quote? "Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abe Lincoln, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt
R - Reasons to Smile? C. My Little brother smiling at me. My Mom in her garden. My dad when he hugs me too hard and it hurts.
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag Three? GGooo. This isn't fun. First off how about Jaybird and Travis. Yeah you heard me you non blogger sluts, this will be a good reason for you to start another blog. Come on Travis you know you have a lot of funny shit. Aaaaaand Sgt, but ONLY if you feel like it.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I was an accident of an affair. The guy my mom was married to didn't leave and raised and loved me as his own. I met my biological father when I was 14 and we've gotten closer and closer over the years. I have the hardest time talking about my Dads to people I don't know very well because neither of them is a step Dad but I DO refer to my bio
dad's wife as a step mom. God bless America.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I don't oppress them I EAT them. Although my cat's might tell you a different story.
W - Worst habits? Eating yummy stuff that I shouldn't
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? A crapload of both and yet I've never had a broken bone or been pregnant. I am a magician but the ultrasound lady stole my wand.
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Potatoes. Anything mexican that doesn't involve organs or extremities. Crab rangoons
Z - Zodiac: Half horse half man. I swear I got the suckiest one. Who wants to wear a horse man on a T-shirt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Awwww, Lindy, you did it! See? You's just as special as can be! I've got some questions though: Is sex with a Mexican called Sexican? What does GUG mean? And a couple of agreement with you on the seaweed thing (ewww) and we've already been through the weird Mexican food.
Nicely done.
Gug is the sound I made when I saw that typo. Thanx for the heads up, that one could sound icky.
Sex with a Mexican? It's too early I'll think of something later. Sexican, you crack me up.
ok so if you want to tag me, help with a blog name would fab. please my creative juices haven't begun to churn yet, I need coffee!
wub you!~)
The crazy J
Thoughts of a Jaybird
Thoughts from a Jaybird
My spot on the web to shit up all I want.
Inside the mind of the sweetest best friend and coolest girl ever.
The best friend of Lindy who is the coolest person I've ever met.
Ok so I guess I got a little off track there but I'm tired. I got 82 hours last week 82!!!! So that's my excuse for coming up a little short.
Luckily there are people here smarter than me that might be able to help you out.
no matter how busy you are, you are the shit...i meant you know in a good way! i will have to think some more on the blog name crap but if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear em!
jaime - how about Lindy Is A Hor? *ducking*
Silly Cruiser that was more of a "touche" comment on your part cuz I did call you a Hor in this post's title.
But funny still.
Post a Comment