Monday, May 28, 2007

Will have sex with Johnny Depp for free.

Ok so I saw the new pirates movie this weekend. I'm a little pissy about part of the ending but what ever.

Actually you know what? No.

Fuck You Disney you misleading bastards. At one point about 3/4ths the way through the movie when they are trying to make everything look like there's just no way the good guys can win I actually sat back in my seat and had a mental moment reassuring myself that in fact this is NOT a Nicholas Sparx book, it's Disney, and Disney WILL give me the happy ending I crave.

I want my cushy mommy kissed it and made it all better ending. Fuck irony, fuck plot twists, and fuck everything that isn't my perfect how did they pull that out of their ass happy ending.

Ok so for those of you who haven't seen it don't get all freaked out, for you I'm sure it won't be half as bad as I'm making it out to be but for me it wasn't the perfection I felt I deserved.

Fuckers.

Top it off, TODAY I have to go and see Shrek 3 with C. cuz he loves those movies. I'm not going to talk shit about them, the first one WAS funny, but I can think of better things to do. Oh well, he really gets a slam out of them. I think it has something to do with translation. He's trying so hard to keep up that his brain skips the "this was funny the FIRST time" message.

Did I mention that Disney can fuck off? Didn't want anybody to forget, just in case.

5 comments:

Thor said...

You'll have to get in line for Johnny Depp. Right behind me. Oh, and I get two turns because I've been waiting so long. I hope you're patient.

Sassy Blondie said...

OMG! I totally hated the ending too! I saw it Saturday, and BTW, no one told me it was 3 hours long!

Damn that Jack Sparrow! And I will take Orlando Bloom...you can have JD!

D-HOR said...

OH silly travie I'm older than you and I call senority. Bitch.

Sassy THANK YOU!! I NEEDED someone else to hate it with me.

Sassy Blondie said...

Lindygirl-I was persona non grata at work today because EVERYONE saw POC3 and, yes, they loved it! Never mind that they left it all open for another movie, which is rumored to be a prequel (blegh). WTF? And then I get the looks and snickers when I have the nerve to say I didn't like the ending because I'm a purist and need the happy ending in my escapism. GRRR

D-HOR said...

Sassy- They're all assholes. OMG did you type prequel? Oh Oh my G*D I won't freakin watch it. That will so piss me off.