Yesterday I think my Mexican was trying to woo and impress my hillbilly side.
When I got home from work I noticed that he had washed my car. (I took his car to work cuz it's cuter than mine, has a better C.D. player and I am in the process of stealing it from him)
Anyways, I went inside to say thank you and he asked me if I had looked inside. Inwardly I cringed just a bit because I am a BASTARD about keeping the inside of my car clean. It just doesn't happen and I figured he was hinting that he had cleaned that as well. Actually HE was the last person to clean it out, and since then I had quite effectively shitted it up again. My bad.
Anyways I walked back out (in my socks, beautiful ghetto princess that I am) and to my surprise I saw 3 roses on my dash. And here's where it get's good. The roses weren't laying on the dash, they were attached.
With duct tape.
He wanted them to be in an upright position and figured the best way to get them that way would be to duct tape the shit out of them until he reached the desired effect. We DO have clear packing tape in the house so it's not like he didn't have a choice. Oh yes he chose only the best for me.
That's my kind of love right there. Ok and there was a card too, get out your barf bag if your sensitive to mush. It said "There are 4 beautiful flowers in this car right now. This 3, and you. "
AWWWWwwww Ok so there was nothing funny about that part but I'm proud of my little jumping bean.
I asked him if he came up with the card writing by himself and he gave me his best "black girl" head wobble and his little mexican hiss. All of that stuff translates to "yes you beotch I can't believe you asked."
But the duct tape. That's beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
THATS SO FUNNY AND SO SWEET!!!
He's a keeper..
I suppose that's where all the good ones are. In Mexico.
Whew, I'm glad you got the butt photo off the top of the blog.
With that said - you should duct tape that jumping bean to your hip (or wherever you so choose) because that guy's likely to get 'napped by some undeserving female.
Cruiser that's blasphemy!!! He won't leave me for some flusie beotch. He taught me how to cook mexican and I keep his ass so well fed he can't see strait to get out the house.
AND I bake cookies and for some reason he doesn't think that girls my age make cookies anymore and that I am sort of time warped jewel that he has to hold on to cuz he doesn't want me baking cookies for anybody else.
Oh and Krissie don't worry, I'm not sure how many mexicans are left in their country. I think they all come here.
Well, good for you but I'm still over here! lololol
Hello Lindy. Just thought I'd pop over to see how you are. Thank you for all your encouraging comments on my site. I'm glad you have a sweetie pie for a boyfriend - good men don't grow on trees!
BTW - living in the 'Boondocks' is rural life, is that correct? And the ghetto is in your case, a Mexican area in a town or city?
I have visited America once, a few years ago, driving down the spine of Florida to Key West & staying in motels along the Keys and elsewhere.
Will reply to your comment on my site soon. x
If in the future you find yourself not wanting him anymore, I'll take him off your hands. He's so sweet, ugh I'd just love it :P
Oh and I got a blog now hor. And it's your fault.
Sweet! Now for gods sake put us out of our misery and tell us what that picture on your last post was of!!!!!! Please...
Hi lizzie I'm glad you're not freaked out by my site. You have such a lovely place and mine is well. . . a bit different. :) Yes you are correct about the boondocks being a rural area. As for the Ghetto it's not really a Mexican area in this case. It's just not as nice a neighborhood as I'm accustomed to. Thanks for the visit, and do keep up the great writing on your site.
DJ - silly, it's the hind end (including giant balls) of a wild boar. Quite lovely really.
Travis!!!! You beautiful slut I am SO clicking your name and going to your site right NOW. Ooooo I'm excited. Sorry but the spic is mine and if anybody is going to take YOU it'll be me beotch.
How sweet!
In a few months though, I'd be pissed and make his ass go clean off all the duct tape gunk that is left behind on your dash. :) That shit would drive me fucking crazy!
Post a Comment