
My Dad has this hanging on his wall at home. It IS an actual skull that my Dad found in the Ozark mountains where we have a little cabin. I was like 8 when he found it and the way he presented it to my Mom and I scared the absolute SHIT out of us both. Anybody good with bones? Got a guess as to what it really is? Click and blow it up maybe it'll be easier for you.

My Dad still loves to mess with new people when they come to their house the first time. It's a hillbilly dream piece.




22 comments:
Wow that may be the creepiest thing I have ever seen.
That would scare me everytime I looked at it!!!
My first thought is some deranged alien.. but I'm guessing its just a Ram skull.
If he finds another, could he send it my way? I can see it having a great use when my daughters reach dating age.
Sgt. Close but no cigar. I'm gonna wait to tell to see if anybody gets close.
My guess is that it's an upside down and broken cow skull. Very creepy effect though.
Great photos - giant fish landed from space maybe? Do I win a prize??
Love your Friday 13 as well about running - LOL. I can swear with the best of them - you be a buddhist all the time!
Happy WW.
Duh!! I meant Thursday 13 (see comment above). Sorry for thickness.
wow--interesting!! Happy WW.
That is creepy. My son thinks it looks like a bat.
Maybe its a pelvis area to a goat?
Creepy! I would be scared if I were to visit!
I don't know what it is!!! It is kind of creepy. My grandfather was a hunter and he used to have all kinds of animal heads mounted on the walls in his house. That used to scare me to death!
Happy WW
Jessica The Rock Chick
okay definitely a space alien, or maybe just a great big mean prehistoric Bear! ooo that really is scary looking.
I just love your Wendesday photos...you remind me that I am not alone when it comes to crazy redneck family!
Lindy-Happy WW...and that's an owl, isn't it?
Either that or an inbred Ozark mountain man....
I don't know what the hell that skull is (maybe door-to-door sales man? I hear they don't do so well out in the Ozarks). But I just read your last five posts and now I've got soda sprayed all over my keyboard because I'm too stupid to quite drinking while I'm reading and laughing. So far your family sounds like mine, and I can completely relate to the whole embarrasment while running thing (try doing it while pushing a double jogging stroller and your four-year-old is throwing a screaming fit that really attracts attention). And the roses with the duct tape? That was classic. I can't wait to see what you write about next.
Maybe a rhino or elephant or something big like that?
Happy WW!
Very cool!
My post is up too so please stop by
Hey, Lindy, e-mail me so I can invite you to my blog (if you want). I've changed settings.
Moksha Gren - How in the world did you KNOW that???? You're exactly right!!! I still have a hard time figuring it out when I pick it up I can't freakin believe you got it. Wow.
Thanks FatB :)
Firecracker I'm glad I'm not alone!
Oh Helen, Gufawww Shulk Hulk *blush and shuffle.* That's how I feel about that. Thank a bunch I'm gonna be giddy all day now.
Um..Wendsday or Wednesday? heehee
Fucking Spell Check doesn't check titles. Fucker. That's #2!!
Extrordinary
Post a Comment