Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No Sex On The Playground



Ok so it WAS broad daylight and not even a seasoned hor like myself is willing to risk scarring a child for life. But my GAWWDD just LOOK at the POSSIBILITIES this place has


(btw there was nobody there when we went (im not a perv) I got these pics off google image)

If my enchilada man wasn't such a damn prude (bless his heart) I
would seriously entertain for REAL thoughts of coming back in the wee hours of the morning.


Do you guys have these giant wooden playgrounds where you come from? We've got one in every small town around here and they're friggin great. When I was a wee-one we even had a week long day camp where parents could drop kids off every day and we could just run wild and play all day. OH MAAANN I loved going to that park!!


My Mexican has never been to one (poor baby for real!) and Sunday after going to see the Simpsons movie we happened to drive by one. Hmmm.... perfect day, empty parking lot. . . *insert sound of screeching brakes and U-turn* and we were on our way. Poor enchilada just wasn't INTO it like me. He kept saying that he just doesn't find it to be fun but I'm pretty sure he was just terrified that a real mom might show up with real children at any second. Poor baby, as I ran around like a chicken with it's head caught off he scanned the "Park Rules" about 5 times trying REALLY hard to find an age limit. Sorry pal, HA!!


We've got a few tough things on our plate right now so I sort of get his lack of enthusiasm but damn it I TRIED to impress him the best I could. I did my very best on the *ahem* fire poll *ahem hee hee* AND didn't even manage to fall on my head!! Come on beotch I was upside down on that big ole rod!! I think I deserved a standing ovation for not breaking my neck thank-you-very-much.

Ah well he wasn't having it so I ran around and hit all the slides. I DID manage to get him to try a couple of neato toys but damn him and his grown up sense of balance it's just not as fun if you don't fall off of the wiggle plank like 10 times before managing to stay on for 3.2 seconds. He got on and just stood there. Bastard - I knocked him off, shook it up real good and made him get back on. BITCH! What does he have a built in gyroscope? Damn it he just wouldn't fall off!

Dirty hor I'll get 'im drunk, take him back and THEN we'll see who has superior balance!





11 comments:

Krissie said...

We don't have those here. Stupid country!
So, getting him drunk and taking him back there might be fun.
Getting him horny, taking him back there and bringing a camera with might be fun for us too!

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I know where I'm getting my tires from now on.

D-HOR said...

Krissie - Dirty! Dirty girl, I like it.

Dyck - Dude seriously those bitches have all the tread on and everything!

Anonymous said...

Those little playground things are fun, but they get that weird slime on them when it rains. I hope it's not a result of other people having the same idea as you...

Anyways, I don't like how they're all getting replaced by metal ones now. The wooden ones, you can break off peices for souveneirs, but the metal ones you'd need a hacksaw or something.

I always wondered why the tires are always so new.. why wouldn't they just get them from a dump or junkyard?

Sassy Blondie said...

That just disturbed me on so many levels....;o)

Peggy said...

We used to have those all over the place. Every elementary school had one. They're all gone now though...demolished because of the arsenic in the pressure treated lumber. They've all been replaced with generic plastic crap.

D-HOR said...

Alan do tell, do you have a shoe box filled with splinters of playgrounds around the world???

Sassy, oh my bad, I sort of forgot your whole job with children thing. But I SAID I'd wait till they were all gone!???!! ;)

Peggy, hi!! Thank you for commenting :) Um. . . arsenic? Oh. Well that's kinda shitty. I ah well. . . huh. Ah well they haven't torn ours down yet so maybe it's ok. AND it explains a whole lot about ole Alan The Great up there. I bet he's been usin those splinter souveniers for toothpicks.

Sassy Blondie said...

There is a park here in the Dallas area where there are so many "George Michael" moments that you can't take the kids there. And downtown in Dealey Plaza, the grassy knoll is another hot spot for all kinds of lovers. No place is off limits anymore, evidently! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'd go to the playground a few cities away. I do not know what it is with husbands and actually doing it outside... But after 25 years my husband is getting better if a balcony on the Canary Islands count.

D-HOR said...

Sassy - George Michael Moments? Ick did he get caught in a playgroud? That would suck big time.

Lady - :) Canary Islands? Balcony? Sheesh, go you guys!!

Sparx said...

the playground near us is all metal and open structures. zero possibilities. plus it's locked after dark.

The spud loves it too, would feel v pervy and bad getting it on in there.