Ever Kissed someone channeling a St. Bernard after a good long drink? God that poor boy licked half my face off and made me consider never wearing scented lotion again. I had to dump him. Yeah for kissing. But come on I gave him TWO WEEKS but he just couldn't be taught. The next time I encountered a lamprey I knew right away what to do and cut him off on the phone the day after our first kiss. No need to lead people on folks.(do give me a break tho I was 16)
One guy thought it would be cool to show me that he could seal off my mouth and blow air into me thus blowing my nose all over him. Smart. Next time he decided to suck the air out of my lungs but only managed to suck a bunch of air in through MY NOSE with his super seal vacuum technique. He ended up dislodging a boogie out of the back of my sinus (Eeeeeewwwwwww) and made it go down my throat. hoo hoOOl HOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLKKKK Exuse me I'm a bit beyond squeamish about , alllk hhooooaaalllkkk, mucus *gag* and thus the boy had to go. I heard he ended up being an EMT, I'll bet he's damn good at some CPR.
I DID actually stay with a beginner bad kisser - ONE TIME - and that would be my swwweeett little bean burrito. Our first make-out session he realized that I like a little bite on the lip here and there but then succeeded to half chew off my bottom lip for the next 30 minutes. True story we ended up stopping making out because by I was in actually pain. My lip was sore for two entire days and I had to come clean and give him a lesson in moderation. I realized that he was doing it to please me and his willingness to improve so quickly actually got his butt bumped up to a first class seat in my reptilian sex brain. ( extreme willingness to please + quick learner = MMMmmmmmm boyyeeee howwwdy) So he got to stay ;)Ok enough gag me sweet stuff lets really get into it!! I'm sure all you gals have encountered a "minute man" in your life, ahh well I've learned that it happens but if they can at least get up for another (longer) run in a reasonable amount of time - or AT LEAST be willing to go and have a "talk" with the lady flower then I'm gonna cut em some slack. But speaking of "talking" to the center-of-all-that-is-wonderful, I once encountered a man that thought either he really was a busy bee or maybe hell he thought chicks like the "bbbvvbbvvbbvvbbvvbbvvv" back and forth motor boat thing between their boobs so he thought he'd try and talk to my girl that way. I'm sorry but she doesn't speak motor boat or busy bee. I for real picked my head up and just stared at 'im for a bit and when he kept on doing it I had to bit my lip not to laugh. I believe I allowed myself a silent giggle but it was gonna turn into a belly laugh, and I was afraid that if I laughed at him he might turn his blubB.B.B.Bering self on me and do my tummy next. I'm so ticklish I might have lost it completely and stopped breathing. Silly boy.
One time I had a guy that thought that sucking in and spitting out my lady LEAVES like a slippery gummy worm was sure to light me on fire. I was almost to the point of laughing at that one for real but then he figured he'd bring out the freakin shop vac power and bought ripped off one of my delicate leaves. SHIT! That's one way to douse an already dying fire. Holy crap. He had to be stopped.Then there was tiny-too-quik. I kind of wondered why this guy had a bit of a chip on his shoulder, I thought it was just cuz he was kinda short and had a touch of "little man syndrome" but it wasn't his height that was the littlest about him. Now don't get me wrong even a hor can make mighty fine due with nothin more than 4 inches -no lie - but this buy was so short and so SKINNY in that dept. that when I got my hand on it I felt kinda dirty. Jesus I wanted to check his I.D. and make sure he really was 21 and not just a harry 12 year old. GGGaaahhhhh that's really gross I'm sorry but it was just - MAN it was small! My next thought was "Really, What the hell, Am I going to DO, With this??" Well I tried, with an open mind cuz ya never know.
Oh lordy lordy I've had some fun. Now don't you guysget me wrong I'm not claiming to have never made my ownmistakes once upon a blue moon. I once came pretty close to breaking a guys boner in half during a bit of an over zealous performance reverse cowgirl style. Ouch, but he was just bruised.
Ah well win some lose some and make blog material for some. It's all good at the end of the day. (or week)




20 comments:
Okay, you about had me peeing with laughter on this one.... I soooo understand what you're talking about. St. Bernard after a long drink....HAHAHA!
Good that you found a teachable guy! Hooray!
The Biter wasn't teachable. I hollered STOP IT! and he went after it again! no No NO! I cringed every week, when I saw his stupid mug on that ESPN show. I should have known -- he looks like a slow learner. I'll post his pic on my blog. No caption, but you all will know why it's there. It'll be his Bad in Bed Mugshot.
And minute-men? I married one. We once had a huge fight about why it was okay with him that I never got off.... Ugh. No wonder he's on wife #3 now.
OMG are you for SERIOUS that he didn't get it????? OH hell no. Just. No.
No, he didn't get it. In more ways than one.....
AAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh what a douche!
::Then there was tiny-too-quik.::
YOU TOLD ME SIZE DIDN'T MATTER! I THOUGHT YOU CARED!!!!!
HOR!!! Sometimes good things cum in small packages. Not that I would know. Because I'm huge. Really, I am.
Blogget - ??????? and, um ????? again????? Whoa. Lindy, I can't read your blog anymore. I LAUGH too much and then I have to explain myself...
Jeremy AND DYCK, You guys I SAID that a hor could do mytee fine with 4 inches!! Geez I think the avg. is 6 so I'm sure you guys are fine. I'm sorry but the hor is always gonna be honest with you.
Sparx - Awww but I'd miss having you around! :(
I was only kidding. See? I have had to check back just to see if you replied. Sad, isn't it? I too have a terrible story but I think I have reached Maximum Confession Tolerance for this week.
Sparx, Hmmmm good to know, maybe I should space out my confession posts, everybody seems pretty zipped on this one. I shouldn't have worn them out.
Goodly Hor Almighty! (Alright, alright, Kill me for saying that!)
Lady, you come up with a huge belly laugh JUST when this dudette needs one!
Alright Suki!! I'm glad you found one and even happier I could help. Glad to have you here :)
Soooo funny, god. I've been there - head raised to look at a guy wondering WTF he was doing?!!! The motorboat thing either worked on one girl once, so they think it applies to every one - or there is some fucking book out there instructing men to make like a motor boat. lol.
I was dating a guy. Time came to sleep with him. He was all romance until it came time to get naked, whereupon he stuck it in, went booga booga booga, pulled it out with a huge smile on his face, and then just glowed at me like he'd just done me the biggest favor. I think he actually asked me how it was. I changed the subject. Someone needed to educate him, but it wasn't gonna be me.
Katm said: "Booga booga booga"!!!! Ahhahahahaha!!
I had a slobbery kisser, once, too. We'd kiss and then when we hugged, I discreetly wiped my face on the shoulder of his jacket. We didnt last long. Looking back, he looked like he stepped right out of the Sopranos movie: Hairy chest, gold chains and rings, short curly hair... I was 15 and he was 17.
I almost had a one-nighter with a guy I picked up at a bar. We were getting it on, and I was wearing one of those bodysuit tops, where they snap down in the crotch. He had my pants off and all he had to do was unsnap the crotch but no, he ripped the top down over my shoulder and RIPPED my shirt. Thats it! I pushed him off and told him to get out. I was pissed. That was a $25 top and I was a poor college kid on a limited budget. Hmph!
I had one that wasn't a bad kisser, but he thought he was a lion or tiger or something. We'd be making out like normal people, all fine and dandy, and he'd pull away and growl, show his teeth, and claw into the air. Was that suppose to be sexy or what? Pfffft, gave up on that one quick. I'm not a lion tamer.
OMG this is the funniest ever. Never mind the sex what about the guy who covered your mouth and blew, blowing your nose all over him, I am still laughing everytime I picture it, I bet he wasn't expecting that!!! I have to say talking about sex is not really my thing, I'm a bit shy, a bit conservative even though I've been mrried for 11 years but your posts are cracking me up can't wait for the next one....
Katm - Omy AHAHAHAHAH BOOGA BOOGA!! EEEEE hhheeee hheeee!! And that SUCKS that you thought you were in for the good stuff with Mr. Romantic right? What a bait and switch. Oh lord but you made me laugh :)
Jenny - Ya know I've tried so hard to get the woman one-sie out of my brain since the 80's, god those things were uncomfortable.
Ok but I am SO on the boat with being pissed! If I'm going out to troll I'm gonna be looking my best and I don't want some dude ripping up my best hoochie clothes. LAME!
Rosa - How did you not fall over laughing at the guy? I would have peed my pants! Oh lord I'm just picturing it and giggling! :)
Self Employed - Heck I'm just glad you're here! Just because I kiss and tell doesn't mean anybody else has too :) Ok so I love it when they DO but tell the truth I get giddy over ANY comment let along a story. Thank You for sharing and saying you laughed! :)
Put me down for the following:
(1) Guy who was so fixated on it, that I really think if he had twisted my tits any more, he really would have 'tuned in Tokyo'.
(2) The 'Two-Pump Chump'. I realize that a 'quickie' is supposed to be just that, but if I am going to drive 30 minutes out of my way to get it on in the parking lot of your office, you had better make it worth my while.
(3) The guy who repeatedly made a break for the forbiden backdoor, despite a very clear explanation that that particular throughfare is a one-way street.
(4) The guy who was so horny all the time that a few rubs by my foot under the resturant table left a wet spot behind . . . and I don't have exceptionally long toes. Horny all the time was good for a little while, but I was shocked to find that it can get old.
And, last, but certainly not least, (5) my husband . . . let's just leave it at that.
Driving - AHAHAH I forgot about #3! OOOohhh EEEEEEHEEEEhheeehheeee #4 Ahhh that would be bad. Could you imagine being like that?
Driving, it took me awhile to see your comment, but #3 really made me laugh! What is the deal with that?!?! I mean, no no no! My old BF would try that now and again, even though he'd known me for years and knew my strong aversion to that. What was he thinking?
Well...thus, the "old" BF status....
Post a Comment