My leeetle chorizo burrito gave this to me. And I'm keeping it. And him. For like ever and stuff. K. And no wise cracks about my freakish fingers, I was straining to hold still and my knuckles came out looking deformed. Ok and they're fat, whatever.EEK! This hillbilly's never been the owner of for REAL jewelry before, and it's kind of fun. But when I go for a jog out in the ghetto I turn it around so people can't see it. Yep I'm THAT cracker and that paranoid, it's kind of embarrassing.
I don't like solitaire rings and I really liked this one so he got it! Oh, what's that? Why yes I DID pick out my own ring. Why? Because he's a Mexican. Do I REALLY need to say more? I tried to consider his picks but they were all giant-gaudy-full finger-OLD LADY-monstrosities. Barf. I can love him all I want but I don't have to love his barfy taste in jewelry.
I was a bit nervous to tell you folks cuz I thought you might get nervous about my HOR status if I'm gonna get married. But I thought about it for a bit and came up with something. I'll always be a hor, but now I'll have a lifetime customer. I won't have to go a horin around for material cuz I'll have some right here. He's a goof just like me, plenty to laugh at. No worries.
THIS GUY is a guy I work with. He had to help me take the picture of my ring cuz I don't have a steady hand. He's gonna be 40 yrs old this month. Good luck with that Stache Frankie, maybe turning 40 will kick in your hormones and that bitch will finally grow in. He always cheezes like this and I'll be damned if he wasn't trying to be cute. Too bad he's not gay. He doesn't look like he has any TEETH in this pic and I could really pimp that out. Ah well he could always turn, all mexicans are at least a little bit gay anyways.




27 comments:
Congratulations!! Another advantage is that you wont be at risk for crazy diseases... On the other hand you may be popping baby doritos!!
Hey hey!! Congrats!! I never had a for real diamond either. The rings Hubby and I picked out are irish knot gold rings and the knots stand for neverending love. I didn't want an engagement ring. Would you believe the comments I got from people???? "You should get a diamond ring, it's your RIGHT!!" WTF? It's my "right" to get a diamond ring?? But seriously, you picked a pretty ring and if I were to get one, that's what I would get too!
Are you saying you just got proposed and engaged in this weird ring-only-focused post??! CON-FUCKING-GRATULATIONS!
Lady - At risk for crazy diseases? Like cuz I won't be inbreeding? I'm lost. And yeah he want's like TWO halfbreeds. Eeesh.
Jenny - OOooooo I LOVVVEEEE Irish stuff - (ok so mainly the Irish Blessings and like the jewlery) but for real that whole Irish Knot thing is SO beautiful!! Why the FUCK would someone tell you you NEED to get a diamond? They need to get some sense and some damn sentiment. Assholes.
"May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more
and nothing but happienes
come through your door."
Sentiment Bitches.
Krissie - Well yeah I guess so. Why THANK YOU! (gufaaawww:)
I think lady latte meant since you wouldn't be hor'ng around. Keep up with us!
Congratulations and all that. So.. big wedding? little wedding.. justice of the peace? What's your thoughts?
Sgt. - Ahahahahahahahahahaha oh I for real didn't get it. ahahahhahahahahahahahah ohhhhhhh hoohohohoho my side hurts!!! Oh. ho. hokay. Thank you Sgt. My bad.
Uhhhhhh.. Yeah I just sort of don't know about the details. I've been on it a bit and I've got like 30 SONGS picked out but that's about it. OH! I've got a dress though, I think that counts. But yeah this whole planning thing is hard. Mostly because I'm cheap and we don't want to blow our house savings on a wedding. But I HAVE to have my Dad(s) walk me "down the isle," so there's gonna have to be an isle somewhere.
Too bad I'm not one of those girlie girls that have been planning this like I was 5. THAT would have been nice. But no, I wanted to shoot at stuff. Ah well at least we'll be able to eat.
Congrats, Hor! What happened? Did he knock you up??
You weren't kidding about the wood paneling, were you? If I had to work in that building, I'd slit my wrists.
i bet that mexican stole that ring.
Another HOR bites the dust! Congratulations! Will there be a pinata? Or is that just a birthday party thing?
AAAAAWWW!!! Congratz!! Gorgeous ring. YAY so happy for you!!!! Aaaaaaaaaw. :)
Congrats! What a beautiful ring! I want one! Not from your boy you understand.... this post really made me laugh, I like the pic of your co-worker.
that's so pretty! Is it possible to be jealous of your happy pretty new ring while still being completely happy with my husband/ring/jewelry situation in general? If it is, then I am.
I love that picture. Can you say PHOTOSHOP?
CONGRATS!!!! Oh...don't let him pick out your dress either. Hee hee... I'm jealous. I want the big ring. I got a promise ring. Ummm... I'm 40. You better promise we're gonna be engaged within the year!!! :)
Dyck - No thank god not knocked up with any half breeds yet.
Jeremy - Yes off of your dead mothers hand.
Driving - I'll still be a hor, and HOLY CRAP I forgot about the pinata thing. That would be so cool!! Drunk adults and pinatas, oh crap I'm gonna get like 5.
Hermitgrrl - Thanx!
DJ - Thank You X3! :) Frankie is funny right? Bless his heart.
Marcia - HI!! And yeah I think it is because I feel the same way about Jennys ring. Who knew?
Alan - If I had photoshop I would have made it bigger you goof.
Dear Hor,
I have a quote for you.
"Of all sexual aberrations, perhaps the most peculiar is chastity." - Remy de Gourmont
Congratulations on your continued hor-ing. That's a beautiful ring and I'm very happy for you and your Bean.
So you are now the Hor of the Ring? Fabulous! ;o)
Awwwwwww, big hugs across the internet to you two. The blog fodder of planning a wedding should be fantastic. Just don't let him insist upon red tablecloths with white lace and whatever you do, don't wear a dress like those "Sweet 16" dresses "they" wear. Those look like square dancing outfits. Scarey.
CONGRATS!
Congratulations!!! You need to get you a marichi (I can't spell) band for the wedding with the pinatas...that would rock!
Sassy - AAHAHAH Your too funny!
Cruiser - Thanx and don't worry no square dancin for this hillbilly on her weddin day. Eeww.
Firecracker - Ack I can't stand mariachi music but Chino would freakin love it.
I also picked out my own ring. Why? Because he's CANADIAN. I don't know what that has to do with it but he was gonna buy me something ugly!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Awww.. Congratuations! So happy for you and your love. Beautiful ring. :)
Congratulations!
Wahooo!!! Congratulations!!! Man, start flipping over and getting those Mexican jumping beans going, lady!
Katm, Hmmm so Mexican men and Canadian men both cannot pick out jewlelry?? I'm sensing a pattern here. . .
Penis = Geeewwww (or a giant solitare)
HI Patti - It's always nice to "see" you here! And thank you :)
Radio - Why thank you! And thanx for dropping by.
Sparx - Gaaahhh no sex (ie babies) before marrige remember???? beanlets *shudder*
Congratulations! I'm a little late reading this, but had to say I'm sooo happy for you! And a lifetime customer ain't a bad thing.... ;o)
Thank You Blogget! :)
Post a Comment