Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am nerdier than 70% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

You've got to be kidding me. I'm nerdier than SEVENTY percent of all the people who took this test?? What?? HONESTLY?? I'm a nerd-hor?? Well that's fucked up. (I stole this from EFFORT. Btw. Mr I'm only 25% nerd. Beotch.)

It's not my fault I know that Mn stands for Manganese, it's part of my job.

It's not my fault I own a telescope either! My Dad gave it to me to look at the moon and shit. Moon Shmoon, I use the bitch to spy on
DYCK when he's whacking it to "Dirty Booty Porn 11." What? Like you wouldn't spy on people too?

My MOM gave me the microscope and you can't tell me that they're not fun. Don't even try. You know it's neato to look at your hair and shit under a scope.

I know what "C++" is because I like the Dell commercials (I have a secret crush on the cute guy - thank goodness they didn't ask me THAT) - I have to use a book like everyone else to use any programming language. Bitches.

And WHAT?? May I ask is wrong with taking notes in more than one color? I'm a COLORFUL PERSON! DIRTY BITCHES!

Why wouldn't I know my IP address? That one doesn't even make sense. Plus mine is easy so whatever.

AND DAMN IT the ONLY reason I've ever built a computer was because I was poor and lucky enough to be able to get different extra parts from a bunch of people. (I'm actually doing that again, anybody got a hard drive?? It's all I've got left to get!! (well ok and a monitor but I can SO get that at Goodwill.))

Seventy?? Come on, I'm so not that cool.




And Krissie? You HOR. That's all I'm saying, you beotch-in hor. O.M.G. :P

21 comments:

Krissie said...

WTF did I do??!
Are you just saying stuff that mean shit so I wouldn't know what it's about and you'd feel smarter than me again? Dude, that's lame.

D-HOR said...

Huh? No dork, remember on MSN like 20 minutes ago that you told me when I was taking the test that you KNEW I'd come out a nerd?

Or were you just messing with me?

And just WHEN have I ever felt smarter than you? I think I'd remember that little miss I can spell your own language better than YOU - AND speak more spanish than you even though you're WITH a native spanish speaker.

SO there. You're smart, I'm dumb.

This didn't turn out in my favor :P

Krissie said...

And my nerd score is 42. So I'm smarter and cooler than you.
WE CAN BE FRIENDS FOREVER! You make me feel and look good. Thanks!

jenny said...

Um.. I scored a 17, Not Nerdy.

And you call ME smart?!?

Nicole P said...

I scored 11% and I am so making my husband take this. I think he will get 100% or close to it.

D-HOR said...

Krissie - When did me being ugly come into this?? Or do you mean about how I'm always telling you how beautiful you are and that I want your boobs? :P

Jenny - You're too busy being a Mommy-genius to give a shit about the periodic table. You have a life.

D-HOR said...

Nicole - 11??? You people are going to give me a complex.

D-HOR said...

WHERE is SGT?? SGT??? Where are you!? Take this quiz dang it, help a sista out, make me feel not so bad.

Nicole P said...

Well, I would have probably scored about a 2, except for that sometimes I am forced to at least pretend to pay attention to my husbands nerd yammering. I think a little of it sunk in.
Now HOR don't get a complex. There is nothing wrong with being smart about these types of things.
My strong area would be useless information. I can remember all sorts of dumb facts that really don't mean shit in real life.

Glitterstim said...

Uhm....does the test cover any Star Wars trivia? Does it ask about costumes?

...not that I'd know anything about that....I'm just sayin'....

D-HOR said...

Nicole - at least you know he can always fix your computer. No geek squad neccessary when you live with one. But is he HOT?? Cuz that's all that matters. :P



BJ - "Unhappiness is the state which occurs in the human when wants and desires are not fulfilled." - Spock

"I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3.

No, no S.T. stuff but girl you gotta quit knockin your Trekkie-geek roots! Spock just told you so in his qoute, you're able to fufill you're desire to dress up like a . . . something-or-other so you have to give in - or you won't be happy. Now pack up your shit and go to a convention aleady.

Glitterstim said...

Oaky, they missed the boat with me.... No Jedi questions at all! So, they said I'm a 30, or "Not nerdy, but definitely not hip." LOL!

Glitterstim said...

No,no, Hor-gal! Not a Trekker...a Wars-er! I go for lightsabers, not phasers! wait...that sounded bad....

Ooo...a convention...I'd like that! ;o)

Effortlessly Average said...

Yeah, well, sometimes the truth hurts. heh.

But by the way...

"You know it's neato to look at your hair and shit under a scope."

... No; no I can't say I find it neato to look at my shit reaaally close up like that.

Effortlessly Average said...

By the way everyone. I'm glad I could play a small role in underscoring your nerdiness.

Nicole P said...

Is he HOT?
Is that a serious question?
I mean, you are more than welcome to check him out on my blog, there are tons of photos. He is attractive. But is he hot? I dunno. After 7 years I tend to think of him more along the lines of annoying.

KJ said...

BWA HAHAHAHAHHAAAA,
you are a cute little nerdy ho!

My nerd score was THREE!!!
LOL. I think that makes me rank somewhere around... a TOTAL MEATHEAD. Right on.

Sassy Blondie said...

Well, Sister Hor, I only scored a 48% nerd, which just means I'm roughly half nerdy...whatever that means.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hor, you outscored me (53, thank you very much). And I've gone to Renaissance Fairs. In costume. I didn't it could get much nerdier than that.

Rob Clack said...

That is soooooo cool! You get a decent nerdiness score and then make excuses! Fabuloso! You should be a proud nerd hor!

D-HOR said...

Blogget - oooooooohhhh I made a big flub with the diff in wars-er and trekkie, sorry bought that! I guess I'll have to find Yoda quotes for you in the future *noted* :)

Effort - you know, I've never looked at my poo before. But now that you mention it I would be pretty curious. I'll bet I could totally make out what some of it is. Ugh but then I'd tell everyone because I can't keep my mouth shut and you'd all know I'm not just a nerd but a really gross nerd. Bummer.

Nicole - Yep, I checked him out, and YOU are beautiful. Okay and jeeeeezzz can your kids get ANY cute-er? I'm really not sure. I don't live with them so I don't know but from the pictures, you guys really reproduced well. ;)

Kat - a 3? Bwwwaaahahahahahaha you called yourself a "meathead" omg you are so not a meathead but that was funny. So far it looks like you're the coolest person on my blog. Would it be ok if I got a blog-boner that a cool person reads my nerd blog?? :P

Sassy - I think it means you're well balannced. AAaaaanndd that you might actually go out on a friday night. Okay and you might not have intimate knowledge with graphing calculators.

Upstate - How is that nerdy? What? The nerds are the people who aren't brave enough and cool enough to come in costume. So there. We need to start a revoloution on the definition of nerd damn it.

Rob - I'm a cool nerd then? And hey, where is YOUR score?? I know you'll score high Rob, don't hold out on me man. Spit it out.