This is one of the pics that I took inside my parents house. I want to do a post about the crazy hillibillies but I'm retarded busy so here's just a wee pic. Can anybody guess what it is????
I've come from hillbilly-ville to the city and now I'm moving to MEXICO. This is my shit.
Welcome to my blog, I'm not cool but I try to be. Laugh with me or at me, S'all good, just have a nice time.
I'm not gay but I think we should be free to love each other no matter what our color, gender or religion might be - without restrictions or hate. (with the exception of NAMBLA - okay so I'm racist to those freaks)
Krissie gave this to me because she's an incredible smart-ass with a great sense of humor. (and likes to laugh at me for being stoopid) ;) I can't spell for shit!
22 comments:
cute--happy WW.
Well, try as you might...you'll neve rbe the biggest a$$hole in that living room.
Mission Accomplished! I'm Wordless!
Thanks for sharing.
Take care,
Frances
What? Is? That? Do we really want to know?
Guess what?? Pig butt? hehe :)
That's just not right... funny, but not right. I like it though :P
Yeah Terri!!! It is a wild boar ass and balls. Lovely.
You win--it's the pic I coulda lived without today, LOL! Happy WW
looks like a pig butt? sick in an amusing way. For real, they have that on display??? DUDE....
LOL.
Nope. But it sure is...um...weird?
My Dad put the mounted head and neck on one side of the wall and the ass on the other side.
That way he can tell small children a story about how a wild boar ran in the house and into the wall and got stuck there.
Hill. Billy. I love em.
OK, you've surpassed "Blog That Mommy" as the most far-out blogger yet.
Well, I guess we should be glad that isn't the ass of any "strangers" whose car stalled near their remote farmhouse, eh?
Perhaps you should visit the basement, storm cellar, backyard...wherever there might be bodies buried...
I haven't a clue...a mole's butt?
Somehow I think my brain has been weirdly scarred by that.
Happy WW - for a pretty pic come take a look mine http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
What the heck is that? Happy WW!
LOL...Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
The End lol
And I thought I'd seen just about everything. Wordless doesn't even come close.
I'm thinking Nutria or some Terrier. Probably neither of which should hang from a wall.
My Dad is awesome.
Lunch??!!
I'd have to say it's an animal's back end...but, I just know, or want to for that matter!
Funny, though.
Happy WW! And a happy, safe, relaxing Memorial Day!
Post a Comment