Thursday, July 5, 2007

I Skinned my Knee trying to Kick a Ghetto Cats Ass.

Update again. She's back to being just stoooopid as usual and not being a crazy beotch any more. And I'm going to buy that squirt gun.


Update: My fat cat that got attacked has lost her mind. She thinks her sister is the one that kicked her ass and hasn't stopped hissing and growling for about 24 hours. Every time the little one walks by the big one goes into extreme defense mode and flips her gourd. And the poor little one doesn't get it AT ALL. I tried to put them together and show her it's ok but she went all stiff and catatonic (hahah pun) so I quit and now I don't know what to do. Too bad I'd rather be shot than call a pet psychic.


Sometimes on a nice day we open our door, leave it open and sit outside. The house airs out and my Kee-kats come out on to the little porch and sit and stare in wonder. They're house cats so being outside freaks them right the hell out.

Lately they've been getting a little braver and will venture out on to the grass. (but only under my supervision cuz there's a road) Think sweet cat pictures with butterflies and happy faces and gag a couple of times and you'll get the level of cuteness they aspire to playing around outside for the first time.

And then there are the Ghetto cats. We've had the same big male cat come up and spy on my beauties from a far for a couple of weeks now, every time they come out. My gals have all the brains and instinct of a cow so they're pretty much oblivious of him even when he's 20 feet away.

I thought maybe Mr. Ghetto was just tryin to seek out some new ho's and figured that he would at some point would realize that deez bitches neva come in heat because dae be fixed.

Anyways, yesterday we were doing our peaceful sitting outside thing and Mr. Ghetto cat started getting close. I thought (stoooooopid) oh how nice he's going to sniff noses and butts and try to whoo my bitches.

Fucking NOPE!! He got within 10 feet and my fat cat started hissing her ass off, (but didn't run, that's my girl!!!) And that fucking ghetto trash attacked her. Not nice, calm down bitch I'm just tryin to check out cho merchandizze fighting, but for real they were SCRAPIN. I've never heard such noises in my life and I flipped out and ran up to the big ball of fur and scary-ness and started to scream and stomp. Yeah, that did a whole lot. But eventually mr. Fucker saw me and freaked out and ran off a little ways.

My girl ran into the house like fucking greased lightning and I decided to take off after Mr. Ghetto with the magazine I was holding in my hand. I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking but I'm pretty sure if I would have got close enough I would have hit him with it. (I was a little flipped out, forgive me ok?) Anyways he ran across the street and was heading to go under somebodies house and I circled around to cut him off. He was a bit dazed and I was for real gonna get close enough to at least THROW my woman's day magazine at him. (for real what good did I think that would do?) But just as I got close he sprinted right and I went to cut his ass off and didn't realize that there was like a FUCKING STUMP sticking up out of the ground and well yeah, I sort of ran into it and fell down and rolled a couple of times and ripped my jeans and skinned my knee.

Fuckers lucky I'm a clutz. Just sayin. N-E ways by this point some of C's friends had showed up and got to witness my beautiful grace and were laughing their asses off at me.

S'okay, I'm used to it, tuesday I tripped over a LAWN MOWER at work in front of my boss and 3 co-workers. I turned around and just didn't see it ok??

So. Lesson learned. - Don't be a douche bag and think that Ghetto folk have good intentions. Idiot. And for the thousandth time watch where you're putting your feet.

32 comments:

Sgt said...

How do you tip over a lawn mower?

As for those ghetto cats.. super soakers work wonders.

Sassy Blondie said...

Lindygirl-Super soakers? Noooooo! It's called a Daisy air rifle, sister! (Just kidding everyone!) Ghetto cats do need some ass kickin' though. You need a big, bad Leroy Brown tomcat to stay outside and keep the house perimeter. The last cat I had was an indoor/outdoor tom. Freakin' dogs would take the long route around our house!

D-HOR said...

Sgt. It was a walk behind mower and I didn't see it. I bounced off the handle and triped over the mower deck.

If I would have had my pellet gun there might have been trouble. Luckily my Dad was borrowing it. Chino would piss if I got another cat. But an excuse to buy a super soaker? I'm there. I've always wanted one of those!

Sassy Blondie said...

I meant to ask: How's the knee?

CruiserMel said...

Lindy, your writing is so excellent. I've got your whole tale in my brain now - complete with pictures, no video! I can so see you running after this big ole cat with your Womans Day magazine. Hysterical.

Sassy Blondie said...

Umm..also: I'm more than a little tickled that you read Woman's Day. You and my grandma. LOL j/k

You so funny...

Anonymous said...

Gettho cat? I love your sense of humor -- and I don't even know you ;)

Don and Sher said...

My dogs love cats, specially if they are cooked properly. I tried using my Glock 9 but the asshole neighbors freaked out.

D-HOR said...

Oh Sassy you're so sweet. The knee's fine and now I've even got a cool hole in my jeans just like the trendy folk.

I'm a total magazine hor. I know they're full of the same bullshit over and over but I can't seem to help myself. And hey where else can I learn to make a classy centerpiece out of a coffee can, constuction paper and fake flowers??? I mean REALLY?

Cruiser, gosh thankyou, that's afully nice of you to say. BTW when the hell are you going to put up a new post??? j/k :)

Bel, hell they're for reall ghetto residents so I just call it like I see it. But thanx :)

Scoop? A glock? How good of a shot with that are you? That's kind of a small fast moving target for a handgun. Silly.
And you're dogs? One of Chinos friends askes if he can eat my cats everytime he comes over. I made a joke about it at first but now I just think he's getting serious. He mentioned "Barbaqua"

Rob Clack said...

Lindystar - great post! Cats bring out the worst I mean best in us! (wish I could get strike to work in comments!) I recommend you read Cat Confidential by Vicky Halls, ISBN 0-553-81644-6. I realise the whole idea of a cat psychologist sounds bizarre, but she explains a lot about why cats do what they do. I'll mail you my copy if you can't get it locally, though I'm sure won't have that problem.

Helen said...

You were gonna throw a Woman's Day at that cat? No, no, no. If you're gonna fight, use the right weapon. Get a big-ass book that nobody reads like Moby Dick and toss that sucker at Mr. Ghetto Cat. It will make a good solid thump when it hits his little pea-brain head, and if you miss and trip again, at least people will think you are a smart clutz because you actually own a copy of Moby Dick so maybe you read it.

jenny said...

I used to use a watergun (a puny thing not one of those super-mega soakers!) to get the cats to stay off the counter tops or to stop clawing up the sofa-- it backfired and the cat discovered a new water source. He walked right up to the barrel of the watergun and started licking! I shoot, he licks! Shoot, lick, shoot lick! He's spoiled now and refuses to drink out of the water dish like the other lowly cats and expects to drink out of the squirt bottle now (we switched to a squirt bottle cuz it was starting to feel weird "shooting" the cat every day!). He has been addicted to the squirt bottle for 6 years now. Doesn't he have us trained???

Thor said...

Hahaha I love your stories :)

D-HOR said...

Thanks Rob! I've actually been meaning to buy a cat book ever since I got them but then always ended up buying a chick book instead. I think it's time a learn a bit more so I don't get their asses killed.

Helen, Hey! I've got that book, kick ass. But it's an old copy and I don't want to get it dirty (oh my the super geek shows her colors) so maybe I'll just throw my chair next time.

Jenny? No. You. Don't. OH. MYYY GAWD HAHHAHAHA Really for really??? Oh that's too much, I, I oh lord that's funny. That cat soooo has you wrapped. Can you U-tube it for us?? That's cute.

Sassy Blondie said...

Those Ghetto cats...they move in and there goes the neighorhood...

Krissie said...

Cats... I don't like them.
What? Sure, I have one.

Krissie said...

Holy shit, I just saw you linked me!
Thanks, that's just... Thanks!

D-HOR said...

Krissie, I sort of thought I did it a while ago but then I realized that I just had you saved in the "favorites" links on my computer. Of COURSE I linked you silly :)

Sassy? More like there goes the Ghetto when crazy cracker moves in and starts beating up ghetto folk with grama mags.

jenny said...

youtube?? Me??? I am getting the shivers just thinking about it! I barely figured out how to use Blogger and you want me to use Youtube?? I can post a picture! We happen to have a great pix of the cat holding onto the squirt bottle and his pink tongue lapping it up! Gimme a chance to dig it up!

LOL!! You had me laughing on your last comment-- "...cracker moves in and starts beating up ghetto folk with grama mags!!" HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're so funny!

D-HOR said...

Ok Jenny, I don't have a clue on YouTube either, I'm just happy I can figure out how to watch them. So you SOOOOO off the hook. :)

And thank you for the compliment :) it's so nice to hear that kind of stuff.

Chris at 'Chrissie's Kitchen' said...

Crickey darling, marvellous!
What a star - hey?

Kisses from U.K.xx

Bubbly Brunette said...

lindygirl- i feel your pain.... except when i fall i usually end up in the ER or at the doctor's office the next day. my spills have landed me in surgery three times for broken ankles and torn tendons.... maybe this is a sign not to drink to much and then think i can kick some ghetto ass by running, or in my case, falling down a flight of stairs.

D-HOR said...

Lizzie!!! You're back??? Are you blogging??? Ooo I can't wait to check and see! :)

Bubbly? Ouch? Good thing I don't drink very much. Stairs? Surgery? Shit girl maybe you should consider AA. (hahahah)

Sparx said...

I love it that you tripped over the lawnmower. Today I tripped over the cat, over the baby, over someone's feet on the bus and over a sofa. I'd still be picked last on any GD team...

D-HOR said...

I heart sparx for real. Over the baby? Ow? They're soft at that age so it's all good right? :)

hermitgirl said...

lol sheesh! hope ur knee's ok. sucks you had an audience. If it makes you feel better I've run outside in my underwear more than once to defend my kitties honor/ virtue ha. no audience on that yet :P

Anonymous said...

Various comments:

SB - Daisy air rifle... On the internet, you can be anonymous. There is no longer any doubt that you are from Texas.

You people are not computer savvy.

Krissie, I was going to link to you but realized that your blog is a dark cave of mystery. Compounding the mystery even further, I have gotten 28 hits in a month from it.

I have a very unusual cat. For instance, she just tried to steal my beans. Like canned beans in tomato sauce. Not just lick the sauce off, but actually eat the beans. Weird ass cat. I'll probably end up ranting more about this later.

Last, but probably not least, pretend the jeans are torn on purpose. That's what I do because I mountain bike, so have no intact jeans left. By the way, about that web site, I'm getting some sunglasses off it in a bit. I'll let you know if they're fake or not.

D-HOR said...

Hermitgrrl -Hi! And welcome btw :) Ooo Kitty would have to wait for my ass to be all the way covered. Why do they need saving so much? Little assholes.

D-HOR said...

Alan? Don-chu be messin wit my bitches if dey aint dabest wit the technologies and shit. Ah-ait?

Mountain biking? Cool!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but while reading your post, a kitty cat version of West Side Story popped into my head.

Thanks for a good laugh!

D-HOR said...

Hi Patti!! I think you've commented here once before but I didn't give you a proper hello and welcome and thank you for the comment. So thank you.

West side story? AHHhhhh HAHHAAHAHAHA. Now I've SO got it playing in my head. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome Lindy. :)
I stop in everyday to have a good laugh. I also like your other warm cuddly blog too. :)