I keep a window of Microstoft Word open at all times on my computer.
When I comment on other blogs I don't want to look like the complete illiterate tard that I am, so after I finish typing I run through my comment and throw anything I'm unsure about through Words wonderful spell check.
I'm too lazy to delete anything so words just kind of pile up on there as the day goes on. Anyways this morning at work I pulled up my word box from yesterday (cuz I was over blabbing to Sassy) and the title of this post is what I saw.
I don't have much going on today so I figured I would share with you all just how easily I can be amused - I giggled all alone for a good minute on this one.
BTW I don't want to hear any shit about not being able to spell mattress. Anything with double letters or the possibility of double letters fucks my shit up.





10 comments:
Okay, now you got me going..lol
Was that up there because of all your spell checks? or was it just a co-wink-e-dink. If so even funnier..lol I suck at spelling too. I go to my yahoo mail and type in all the words I'm not sure of to spell check. der... :/
D00d! Get Firefox as your browser and it will auto underline weird spellings. A right click and there's some suggested spellings. It's neat!
OMG, right-click suggests the correct spelling??!
And here I was, typing all possible combinations till I would accidentally hit the right one...
Thanks, somacow!
(See, Lindy,there is always a bigger moron...)
Hi, Lindy, how nice that you have visited me again. And that you 'got the point' of my last post. Glad it amused you. (BTW - 'In a home' .... erm - far too young for that; still sliding down banisters..)
Are you well & happy & making plans to move after your horrid break-in?
Thought your photo here v. funny, especially since I am a dyslexia specialist!
Love Lizzie x
Call me a geek, but spelling was always my favorite subject in school. You can thank my mom and dad for telling me to "go look it up" when I asked how to spell a certain word.
It has come to mind that how am I supposed to look it up if I don't know how to spell it in the first place?!?!
And by the way-- "My buddy, my buddy, my buddy, my buddy-yy.." is STILL, STILL, I repeat, STILL in my fucking head!!! LOL
Lindygirl-I saw this on a bathroom wall once:
Bad spellers untie! (instead of unite) lol
I'm a writer and I have problems spelling things. When I work, I've always got an online dictionary up on IE. Plus I use an online thesaurus a lot, just so I can throw in lots of fancy words when I feel like it. And no, a thesaurus is not a dinosaur. If you don't know what it is, do like somebody else's parents here suggested and LOOK IT UP!
Patti - yep a goofy coincidence
Soma - Firefox? OOOO then I could be a FOXY good spellin hor.
Krissie - bless your heart ;)
lizzie - Banisters? You're way cooler than me, I'm always afraid I won't be able to get off before the knob at the bottom. -ouch-
We are both fine and dandy, thank you for asking. We also have a myriad of new security devices in place to thwart predetors while we continue to look for a house. Fort Knox would be proud.
Jenny - Do you tell your kids the same thing? "My bud-dy and meeeeeeee!!" Thanx hor I finaly had it out.
Sassy - I always get excited when I see a stall with a bunch of writing on it. It's like free entertainment.
Helen, do I appear THAT retarded?? I know I NEED to use the thesaurus that I have (I have like 3 because I KNOW I need to come up with something besides "cool" every other word) but I'm far too lazy. :)
Hysterical! (at least I think that's how that is spelled)
Firefox auto-magically spell checks for you.
Wait, someone beat me.
Post a Comment