I was gonna throw a little blog party on my 100th blog post and try to have some fun and give something away (something small, I'm CHEAP!!) just for the fun of it all. Why yes and to shamelessly promote myself AND not have to come up with a decent topic. Too honest? I wonder sometimes.I'd been thinking about it for a week or two and then - Forgot. This is post 108. It took me SEVEN craping posts to remember? Maybe I play with my little brothers lead toys too much, I don't know, but I fer-git-ed. There's no lead in my "Toys" right? I don't imagine latex or silicone has it so neva mind/.
God would you LOOK at that CLOWN? EEEEEEK!! I was searching for party images and came across his scary ass. I HATE freaking clowns (it's my moms fault she's scared of them and made me scared of them too, thanx ma) but this one doesn't scare me as bad cuz he looks like he comes from the Ghetto and I can deal with Ghetto folk. -No eye contact, knife in pocket, cell phone with 911 speed dial - S'all good.I guess having the Anal Sex post be my 100th was rather fitting but (ok so it was REALLY fitting) I had something else in mind. Ah well, no biggie I'll be passing up my 10,000th visitor (not page view cuz that doesn't count) before toooo long and I'll have the free give-a-way then. I can't believe that 7 months ago I didn't even know what a blog was. (at all for real, no idea, I KNOW crazy-kuc-koo right?)
Ah well moving on. I'm a useless piece of crap today because I've discovered this new website -
http://trueofficeconfessions.com/ omg you guys. I'll bet a lot of you will like this cuz yer some beotches like me and do a bunch of surfing right from your office job. I almost didn't even POST it because you might all go over there and never come back HERE!! :) There is also a TrueMomconfession site (the one that started them all) a Dad confession site and a Bride confession site (all linked to each other) Basically you go there and anon confess something and there is a button for people to click "Me Too" if they've ever been through the same thing.
I think I confessed about 8 times yesterday on the office site because I finlay found a safe place to do it! I'm a little too um... well, something or other involving off the hook K-raz-ee to blog about my job and all of the BULLSHIT that goes on here. I sort of don't want to be fired so I just don't go there. Anyways it's one of my new fav. places to go and I just HAD to share it with you's pals.
K- gotta run and see if I've been "Mee too'd" I'll be back with hor-stuff later. 10 bucks to anybody who can guess my confessions.




13 comments:
Oh good lordy, how can you possibly have anything to confess in there that you haven't confessed in here, Miss 10,000 visitors served.
I think you're 100% sure we'd never guess your confessions cuz no way in hell would you ever give anyone $10. Just sayin'.
Oh and belated CONGRATS on 100th post!
Looks like times have gotten hard for Sir Mix-a-lot. Reduced to knock off Home-D-Clown.
Grats on 100+ posts.
*sniff* and I remember when you were LindyStar - I'm not Cool
Cruiser, I only talk about sex, a mexican, and being clumsy, there's lot's more! Hors can be multi-dimentional too. ;)
Krissie - So you noticed the cheap thing??? You're quick on the pick-up. But no for real I would, PayPal and everything!
And thank you for congrat-ing my on patting my own self on the back.
Sgt? I love it when you comment out of left field like that with something all smart and funny.
-Sir Mix-a-Lot Bwwaaaaaaaaa!!! Dang it that's a good one!
OMG do you remember Homey The Clown from "In Living Color?" MMAAANNNN I loved that show!!! Jim Carey and the W bros were so funny.
And when did I become cool? Was there a memo? I do believe it still says on my profile and underneath my pic that I'm not cool. IN FACT I was called a "Big Nerd" today by a fellow blogging friend of mine. (and I liked it! maybe I'm a masochist but def. not cool:)
I guessed yours to be this one:
"Last week, I took a ziploc bag of baby carrots from the fridge that I knew belonged to my boss, then proceeded to shove them all up my ass (one at a time people, come one). There's not enough ranch dressing in the world to cover that up."
Nice job on the 100 posts.
I'm scared out of my wits now since I read someone confessing "I did something very bad in the coffee filter this morning."
argh, I have to check out this site. But it's bedtime. Damn.
You don't hate ALL clowns.....do you???
Oh My!! Over 100 posts!! We ought to go out and celebrate!! :o)
Congrats, and here's to 100 more!!
You eat candy on from other people's desks? I could do the 10,000th visitor things, but I GOT DUGG so I wouldn't be able to do it accurately (I GOT DUGG). Also, I seem to have been picked up by HOTAIR.COM and BUZZFEED. Have I mentioned I GOT DUGG?
Blog Portland - Very good!! No, not mine, but good guess considering my blog content. The thing is I don't do anal -even for baby carrots and a shitty boss. But good try and thanx for visiting :)
Ryan, I actually stopped making the coffee here when the old guys started expecting it from "the little lady." F-that make it yourselves beotches.
Sparx, awwww you come to the hor site before bed. (you trying to get turned on before turning in??? ;)
Dyck- Well darling I admit you scare me a leeetle bit you're a clown that I for once in my life find FUNNY and not just frightening. Just don't get all up in my personal space and do that scary grin thing and start bouncin around and blowing your whistle. GAAWWDDDDD I HAAAATE it when they get too close. EEEEK!!
Jenny - I'll meet you half way! Can we drink? I need a drink after talking about clowns.
Alan, nope no candy. YAY for you on getting DUG!!!! Congrats darling, dig, dig, dig!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=digg
Also, that guy looks a bit like Turk on 'scrubs'. Mostly because of the hands thing.
Post a Comment