Friday, July 27, 2007

I'd like to give a BIG OLE shout out to UPS!
It starts with "FUCK" and ends with "YOU." Wait, well I guess that would be the entire thing. FUCK YOU!!

There, don't I feel better.

This is the SECOND time in a row that I have used thier online package pick-up and deliver service. (at work) And for the second time IN A ROW no truck has shown up.

I called this morning to see wtf and I followed my usual rule of being polite and cheerful because I know that it's not the fault of the lady on the phone.

I calmly and profesionaly explained that we were supposed to have a truck come yesterday, one never showed up and that I needed some assistance in getting one here.

The lady on the phone then proceeded to tell me that my package had already been picked up. Gee. Ummmmmm well that's funny because I'm LOOKING AT IT RIGHT NOW! But I know she was reading from a screen telling her so. So I politely informed her once again that no, I'm sorry it's still here.

At this point this bitch (why yes, she is a bitch now, not a lady) proceeded to give me a lecture about being carefull when we put multiple packages out on the dock because it can confuse the driver and they might take the wrong one - which she is sure what happened yesterday.

What? WHAT THE FUCK??? I only had ONE FUCKING PACKAGE in the first place you SKANK! And if I DID have more than one package those fuckers JOB is to differentiate between package A and B. Gosh OH NO!!! What if there is a package C!!! What will we DO?!?! The sky will fall!!!

No! You dumb bitch those drivers do a damn good job, they can figure this shit out just fine thank-you, it's your companys STOOOPID fucking worthless website that fucks things up. Your website that didn't forget to CHARGE us even though it was never going to send a truck.

So FUCK YOU and your panty waste whored out syphilitic website!

10 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

Damn Lindygirl! You tell 'em! I hate when a company makes a mistake and then lectures the CUSTOMER about it. WTF?

D-HOR said...

Punks.

On the other end of the spectrum is my boss and I. She has scolded me in the past for OVER apologizing.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bi-polar pin ball machine of a work place. ;)

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrr. Why can't they do it right? Then it's like a big deal for them to figure out what to do next.
I had a similar problem, but with my banks. I wired $350 USD to my bank in MA. Somewhere along the line $20.00 went missing, so they said it was only $330.00. Now both banks are blaming each other for the error and they say I'll get charged for them to find out what happend. fukers Grrrrrr!

CruiserMel said...

Feel better now?

D-HOR said...

Patti, oh dear I do believe I'm getting angry FOR you. How lame. I would change banks post haste.

Cruiser. Yes, why thank you for asking. :)

Mama Bear said...

It never works as well in real life as it does in their commercials, does it? Truth in advertising - pffffffft!

D-HOR said...

Yeah, like wrinkle creams. Bastards.

Anonymous said...

Bi-polar pinball machine: At first, appears to be a normal pinball machine, but with buttons on both sides -- 2 player!

Look closer, and see the the flippers are actually SEAL flippers, 1 in each hand.... of a polar bear! (1 on each end, therefore 2).

That makes a bi-polar pinball machine.

jenny said...

Ugh! Nothing worse than a company trying to place the blame on you when it's their fault!

Love a man in uniform? NOT when they are in poopy brown uniforms!! "What can BROWN do for you?" Personally, brown gets wiped and flushed!

D-HOR said...

Alan AND Jenny, you guys are hilarious, and damn it you're making my comment section funnier than my actual post! ;)