Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mexican Sex Revenge Part Two

Sometimes that Mexican can really teach me a lesson.

Last night I decided to get me a piece of my sweet Spanish Fly. Ok not much new with that. Anyways, we were doing our thing getting started and SOMEBODY was a little over zealous about having some special attention paid by me to his LEETLE FRIEEEND. I was feeling goofy and thought it would be just the bees knees to have a little fun with him.

When I went on down to say hello I scrunched up my nose, made an icky face and sniffed. "*Sniff sniff*, *nose scrunch*" "Ew." He just looked at me. " *sniff sniff*" "It smells fishy what did you DO??"




Hear me out! I figured he would do exactly what he does when I tell him his feet stink (and THEY DO.) He always gives me a dirty look and say's "No they don" And I say yes they do and tell him he's nasty, then he laughs at me tries to shove a sock in my face and say's "Jew know jew liyyke eet!" We laugh, there is much sock shoving, play wrestling everyone is happy and we move on. Ha ha, fun is had by all - la-dee-da.


OKAY!! Not so much in this situation. Who knew? He looked at me for a bit. . . Silence. And then DEAD PAN, "Dat's ok sometimes you smell too."


*insert sound of car crash and my little world coming to a complete stop, gravity letting loose and everything flying off into space* Yes, what ever sound that might make. OH THE HORRRRROORRRR!!!

What?? My wonderful botanical garden of everything sweet and nice?!?! My ever so carefully showed, groomed, buffed, and lovely scented and flavored with Jessica Simpson edible lotion for special occasions WITH sparkles and peppermint at ALL TIMES special place of all that is wonderful? OH. my. God. Ohmygod?? Oh. Dear oh my. How could it be?? This Hor's pride and joy CRUSHED in 6 words.



DESERT TREATS!!





"But I was just kidding."

*horrible pout of crushed soul*

"Jyeah I feeegured, and me too, but jew have to know how eeet feels."

"You were kidding???" *insert the sound of hope, angels singing and my world starting to turn again*

He laughed at me, smiled and said "Jes of course, I don't keees tings dat smaale."

Oh. OH WELL THANK FREAKING GAAAAWWWD. Because I think I'd need counseling. For heavens sake I'm practically OCD about the state of my little place of everything that IS wonderful and sweet.

Hell I could be a slogan for a toothpaste commercial - "Sparkling Fresh."

He's lucky he didn't let me stew for more than about two seconds because I'm not sure if I would have died from embarrassment or my head caving in, really I just can't decide.

Punk. Lesson learned and point one for you.

Punk.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been nominated for a (few) RFS Blog Award(s). Yay!

D-HOR said...

What in the world does that mean??? You said "YAY" does that mean it's good???

Does it mean I'm an idot? I'm FUNNY???

OH shit are they the ones that make HORRIBLE fun of people??

I'd be ok with that.

How fun. Nice of you to stop by and tell me btw, thank you, I'll come and check you out and maybe find some info???

Sassy Blondie said...

Now THAT did make me choke on my breakfast!! LOLOL

Thor said...

http://www.chnnature.blogspot.com/

Yay! Lindy was nominated for a "Really Fucking Stupid Blog Award"!!!

You're in the categories:
Blogger most likely to live in a trailer park
and
Blogger you most want to have over for dinner

Damn I'm jealous now. No awards for me.

And why does it smell fishy sometimes for guys? Isn't that weird? If you find out, let me know. I've often wondered myself.

Anonymous said...

Toooo funnyyyyy

jenny said...

I remember once in high school, there were a bunch of us sitting around a table in the snack bar-- half girls, half guys. One of the guys said, "Something smells fishy around here!" And I swear, every single girl clamped their thighs together at the same time!

I can laugh now, but at the time I bet you, we all thought the same thing, "I hope it isnt me!"

I voted for you by the way...

D-HOR said...

Sassy you can't choke on oatmeal ;) but thank you :)

Travis you should be an up to date news reporter. I can just see you with your blues clues pad and everything.

And I'm sort of afraid to even google the whole guy/fishy thing. I just really don't know if that's a good idea.

Hey Patti!!!!

Jenny, aw that's painful to read, you crack me up.
And Thank-You!!

CruiserMel said...

Isn't "sparkling fresh" a slogan for a toilet bowl cleaner?

Sassy Blondie said...

Lindygirl-I voted..but only for the one about having dinner. I do not think you are trash in any way.

Sparx said...

OK, trying not to crack too big a smile at work here babydoll...

I used to work with a woman we all called 'The Mushroom' because you didn't want to be sitting down with your nose at that level when she walked past you if you get my drift...

D-HOR said...

Cruiser - Scrubing bubbles?

Sassy - Awwwwwwww

Sparx - drift, aha hah ah ahhaha ew mushrooms??? I've never even HEARD of that problem. Bummer. Maybe she needed some gold bond.