
So here we go.
4 things that should be removed from the face of the earth:
Bugs. Deja-vu anyone? And no I DON'T care if they take care of decomposing like everything and play so many important roles in the ecosystem, this is a tag so I can say what ever I want - and I say they can all go to hell.
Telemundo. - If you've never heard of it I envy you. It's a spanish/latin/mexican fuck if I know the politically correct word for it but it's a giant beaner network on t.v. Every program is either like Passions with a mix of slapstick or some horrible game show with one friggin hoochie after another lined up to bounce and talk to the SUPER hoochie host that either talks like a man or a two year old girl. They also have comedy variety shows that end up being a horrrrrrrrrrible rendition of SNL mixed with the 3 stooges*, abbot and costello*, I love lucy*, the Red Green show (god save us all on that one) and fucking Barney all whipped up into a nauseating confection that makes me want to pull out my hair aaaaaaaand guage out my eyes.
What's next... ah yes disease. And no I don't care if there would be too many people left on earth and it would get too crowded because maybe the people that don't die would be smart enough to figure out how to colonize the oceans or the moon or something without fucking everything up so piss off.
Lastly, - Hate. That would be a nice one, we could all just get along and sing songs and hug trees and smoke a lot of weed because I also removed disease. Look at this fuckin hippie I bet HE doesn't hate anything. Well maybe except for vaginas but whatever, what ever floats your boat.

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
- Lying
- Judging without just cause or getting to know the situation first
- And those fuckers that can NEVER fucking EVVVERRRRRR make a decision about where to eat or what to do. "I don't know, what ever you want to do." And then aren't happy with what you choose. FUCK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE I HATE YOU.
2 things you find yourself moaning about:
- Very small penises - it's really a shame
- Big penises - cuz MMMmmmmmmm
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
- I don't know, how about you all tell me.
*nothing against these shows I'm just trying to paint a picture I fuckin love "I love Lucy."




11 comments:
Looks like your post says:
I dislike (not hate) small diseased penises. Especially if seen on Telemundo!
Oh.. and a bit confused. You said you'd remove hate, but professed your hate of people that can't make up their mind. So, you want hate yourself, but can't decide if you should, but you want to get rid of hate... and now I've confused myself just posting this.
Oh.. and I laughed at the picture of the tree hugger.
I said I'd like to remove it but it hasn't happened yet so I still have the ability.
I'm not much of a leader.
BTW You cracked me up with the penis line.
(ok and thanx for saying you laughed cuz that still makes my day :)
Thanks for the feature in the Moaning Meme! Are you a semi-pro moaner? LOL
Pagans -- you know, the Druids and the Witches and others (Buddhists, too!) that gather in groups at midnite and howl at the Moon, so they say. Of course we all get naked in groups of thirteen and wear black because we're not X-tian. Right, sarcastically. Like I said, I wear black to hide some fat. Quite a few Pagans are gay. And I'm a card carrying Fag Hag...my boyfriend is gayer than Richard Simmons: thus he's my BFF who is a gay guy. But I do indeed love being a Hor, too. (bowing down to Danielle the #1 Hor)
We got a Small Bizness loan that we (me and Dear Hubby -- he's not being a Dick Head this week so far) have 9 more years of paying off that already paid for the fixed roof. No biggie but thanks again for giving a crap. That's more than Jebbie Bush ever did. Runs in their family, ya know.
LOL @ Telemundo. Aw heck, Spanish TV gave us the luscious and lovely Andy Garcia so keep watching to see if they come up with some more Spanish speaking Edible Men. YUM!! If ever you get to do Andy Garcia please please save me sloppy seconds. I'll fly anywhere on my broom.
Lindy-I don't know where to start with this one, sister! LOL
First, the virgin tree hugger...I just can't say any more than that picture portrays.
Bugs: You gotta friend in me on that one.
Hate: Without hate would we recognize love?
Telemundo: I think you summed it up just fine.
Disease: Don't have any and don't want any.
You need Jenny's "I Heart Peni" shirt, except you can take a Sharpie and add the little carrot thing to add the word "Big".
Liars: No patience for people who are allergic to the truth.
Judgment: Everyone is guilty of it. It's not right, but it's here to stay, I'm afraid.
Indecisive people: If I don't care where, I just keep my mouth shut.
Sassy- how could you tell he's a virgin?? What am I missing?
If there was no bugs, the birds would die. That is all.
I do believe I made a clear disclaimer for that. - :)
Lindygirl, just LOOK at that guy. He screams virgin! LOL I may blow it up...then we'll be able to see his virginity pledge ring. LOLOL
OH Sassy we probably shouldn't be laughing so hard at virginity pledge rings. But I know IIIII am. OH, oh dear.
Not going to come back for a reply, computer's broken.
But I will say this, and a looooong ass this it will be. I haven't typed in a few days and need to press the keys:
Red Green is fucking awesome.
I live in Canadia, and let's just say that it's mostly comedy. You Americans have the rednecks with the pickup on blocks in the yard. We have people like Red Green, and we love them.
And EVERYONE up here does love duct tape. My wallet is made of duct tape, and I always have at least 1 roll in the house (3M for preference). A man, I forget who but odds are he was wise, once said:
"If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape. If it doesn't move and it shoud, WD-40*."
*I know what this stands for. But if you want to know, replying here won't do much good. Not going to search through for a reply, remember?
Yes you are so what's it mean beotch?
Post a Comment