Ok I don't usually double post but I just read about This FUCKING GRIM REAPER cat And I'd just like to say FUCK THAT SHIT. If that bitch came near me I'd be calling 911 to get my ass out of there and into a real hospital. OMG.
You crack me up.. I think it's cool. I would of liked having that cat at my dads hospital when he was nearer his death.. I would of known more than the doctors told me.
No, no, no...what I meant was that those people were elderly, and the cat, I like to think, was a comfort. Bring it on meant that I am not scared! LOL Sorry if I upset anyone!
Sassy, oh thank goodness you DID explain the whole you're not scared thing - cuz I honestly didn't get what you meant. I KNEW it couldn't be bad but I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. And now I'm in a giggle fit. Oh, thank you :)
Oh thank you Lindy.. It would of been a blessing. Actually my dad was in a Providence RI hospital. Guess the kitty was in another hosp. My dad was living with my sister there. I came back from England to say my goodbyes, and the doctors didn't give much info. My sis and I decided to bring him home the day before Christmas and he was so happy to be home. We lost him Cristmas morning. :( At least he wasn't alone... we were right by his side when he passed.
Hi Patti - Gosh I couldn't imagine. But how wonderful that that he was happy to be able to come home with you. Christmas morning, my goodness you really were able to give him one beautiful last gift by being there by his side. I hope that time is on your side and is healing your wounds like only time can do.
Mama - Yes indeed, Wow. And keep that cat the hell away from me. Either that or strap it to my ass so if it starts to meow I'll know when to get to the doctor. And QUICK!
MamaB- That cat is a greedy bastard. BTW I wonder if any of the people he's ever decided to cuddle up to for a couple of hours have ALLERGIES?? Maybe the sob is killing some of them himself.
I've come from hillbilly-ville to the city and now I'm moving to MEXICO. This is my shit.
Welcome to my blog, I'm not cool but I try to be. Laugh with me or at me, S'all good, just have a nice time.
I'm not gay but I think we should be free to love each other no matter what our color, gender or religion might be - without restrictions or hate. (with the exception of NAMBLA - okay so I'm racist to those freaks)
Krissie gave this to me because she's an incredible smart-ass with a great sense of humor. (and likes to laugh at me for being stoopid) ;) I can't spell for shit!
19 comments:
And they call that pet therapy. F that.
A *shudder* men!!
That kitty skeers me.
Whatever! Those people are te elderly. Bring it on, kitty!
You crack me up..
I think it's cool. I would of liked having that cat at my dads hospital when he was nearer his death.. I would of known more than the doctors told me.
Damn...I was expecting the cat to be black and shit. Furry little reaper is deceiving!
It's Goodbye Kitty!
I'm baaaaaaaaaack.....
Thankyou Mo
Sassy if I didn't know any better that statement could sound very very odd. Death to the old???? ;)
Gosh Patti, I am very sorry about your Dad. And yes in that case I can see the blessing that he would be.
Firecracker- Fo shizzie he's all fat and he doesn't look like he cleans himself very well. Maybe he has self esteem issues about his job.
Hi Alan!!!
No, no, no...what I meant was that those people were elderly, and the cat, I like to think, was a comfort. Bring it on meant that I am not scared! LOL Sorry if I upset anyone!
Sassy, oh thank goodness you DID explain the whole you're not scared thing - cuz I honestly didn't get what you meant. I KNEW it couldn't be bad but I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. And now I'm in a giggle fit. Oh, thank you :)
Oh thank you Lindy..
It would of been a blessing. Actually my dad was in a Providence RI hospital. Guess the kitty was in another hosp.
My dad was living with my sister there. I came back from England to say my goodbyes, and the doctors didn't give much info. My sis and I decided to bring him home the day before Christmas and he was so happy to be home. We lost him Cristmas morning. :( At least he wasn't alone... we were right by his side when he passed.
Thats me up there ^^^...lol
Hi Patti - Gosh I couldn't imagine. But how wonderful that that he was happy to be able to come home with you. Christmas morning, my goodness you really were able to give him one beautiful last gift by being there by his side. I hope that time is on your side and is healing your wounds like only time can do.
Wow. I don't even know what to say about this article. Wow.
Mama - Yes indeed, Wow. And keep that cat the hell away from me. Either that or strap it to my ass so if it starts to meow I'll know when to get to the doctor. And QUICK!
I do have one question though...if the cat is so freakin' cool, why didn't it give the people some of its nine lives? Hmmm...
Aww thank you Lindy.. that was lovely.
MamaB- That cat is a greedy bastard. BTW I wonder if any of the people he's ever decided to cuddle up to for a couple of hours have ALLERGIES?? Maybe the sob is killing some of them himself.
Patti - :)
Post a Comment